Chapitre Deux

SydNiko in MM ---->

Dedication to @TheUnbelievableTruth for the new cover !(:

((November 18th))

± Kay'Lani ±

"Excuse me," I heard a voice say as I pushed my buggy down the baby aisle. I grabbed a box of pull-ups and sat it in the cart then I continued down the aisle. I was grabbing a bottle of baby lotion when the person repeated himself. Once I looked around I noticed I was the only other person on the aisle. I turned to look at the guy and I was speechless. He was, by far, one of the finest men I've ever laid eyes on.

"Sorry, were you speaking to me?" I finally asked.

He smiled. "Yea, I'm Kenneth."

"Kay'Lani." I greeted.

"This might be weird and uh, feel free to say no, but I was wondering if I could have your number." He said.

I looked around again. "Am I being punk'd?" I ask.

He chuckled, "Nah,"

"Then, are you crazy?" I asked seriously.

"Not that I know of, why I gotta be crazy?"

"Well one, I'm in sweats wearing no make up, and Two, I'm shopping on a baby aisle." I say.

"I'm aware. And I don't know if you noticed, but I too am shopping on a baby aisle." I glanced at his buggy. As expected, there was nothing but movies and baby items.

"Then sure," I say as I reach into the pocket of my hoodie. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. Then I handed it to him as he handed me his.

"Woah, is this the new Galaxy?"

"Yea, my iPhone completely shattered." I told him as I programmed my number in his iPhone 6.

"These just went on sale this morning." He replied.

I took a picture for my contact as he did the same. "Really? I didn't know that. Guess that was why it was so expensive."

"Yea," He says laughing and we hand our phones back. "Thanks. I'll be calling you." He says walking away.

"I'll be waiting." I say with a smile as I grab a bottle of baby powder. "Lord please forgive me for the impure thoughts racing through my mind right now."

Kassie and I laid in my bed as she watched sponge bob on my tablet. I watched it with her for awhile until my phone rang, the contact name was 'Super McNasty'

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey,"

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Kenneth."

"Oh hey, I didn't think you would call."

"Yea well it took me awhile to find out that you were Kay McLovin' "

I laughed. "Oh, well sorry Super McNasty."

He laughed too. "Are you watching sponge bob?"

"My daughter is."

"What's her name?"

"Kastina,"

"Huh?" She asked looking up at me.

"Nothing baby,"

When she returned her attention to the screen I added. "She just turned one on November 9th."

"Oh that's cool. My little man turned two in August. His name is De'Juan."

"Awe, I bet he's cute like his dad." Oops.