Chapitre Six

Indigo in MM ---->

((Nov. 24th))

± Kay'Lani ±

"Ughhh! Where the hell is Dudley?" The photographer, of Motherhood In Style magazine, practically yelled.

"Um sir, Mr. O has a Case of the stomach flu." His assistant said.

I was just watching from the set with Kastina, ready to get this done with. It was kind of a bummer that Dudley wasn't here, he is foine.

"The flu? Who cares! This is more important! Ugh, how will I find another male model in time?" He panicked, looking around everywhere. Then his eyes landed on Kenneth. "Hey you! Come here!"

Kenneth looked up. "Me?"

"Yes you, come here." The photographer said. He walked over with De'Juan. "You ever did a little modeling? Like a photo shoot?"

"Uh yea, a few times. Nothing extreme though." Kenny told him.

"Great!" He exclaimed. "Donna, get this man into wardrobe. And his cute son, I just got an idea!"

And just like that, Kenneth, De'Juan, Kastina and I were posing for pictures together, feigning a family. 

Once we all finished changing back into our clothes we got to preview some of the pictures up until my phone rang, it was Indigo.

"Hello?"

"Help me, Lani, help me. There's blood. Lot's of it, everywhere."

÷ Omniscient POV ÷

"Can't fucking believe he just broke up with me like that. Who the fuck does he think he is?" Indigo says to herself as she paced back and forth in her hotel room. Contemplating what she should do about Jacob before she had to catch her flight. Just as she went back to cursing him out to herself, there was a knock on her room door.

"Coming," She said. She looked out of the peep hole and tried to be mad but she couldn't help but smirk. She opened the door and, "Hey, what ar-" was all she could say before the person kicked her; Right in her five month pregnant belly. Indigo dropped to the floor as the person took off down the hall and out of sight. Indigo panicked, the pain unbearable. She didn't know what else to do so she grabbed her phone, crawled to the bathroom, and called Kay'Lani on speed dial.

"Hello?" 

"Help me, Lani, Help me. There's blood. Lot's of it, everywhere." 

She didn't know what good this would do, being that Kay'Lani was miles and miles away.

A car door slammed in the background. "Where are you?" She asked.

"The Hampton Inn. I'm in New York."

"What room number?" Lani asked as an engine roared to life.

Indigo winced, "327" She managed to say.

"I'm already on my way."

As Indigo lay on the tiles bleeding, Kay'Lani sped back to her hotel, which was useless because s always, the streets were packed. When she was nearly a block away, she got out an ran the rest of the way, dialing 911 on the way. 

Kay'Lani rushed to the room, finding the door partly open. "Indi?!" She called as she walked in. She heard painful groans come from the bathroom and rushed to her side. "Oh my God." Lani finally spoke. Indigo was right, there was blood. Lots of it too. 

"Whats happening?" Indigo cried as she clutched her stomach.

Kay'Lani knew the answer, yet, she didn't respond. "Everything's gonna be alright, an ambulance is on the way."