Chapitre Quatorze

Kenneth in MM ---> (Fine ass, tall ass, barely fit through the door ass (; )

((January 1st))

± Kay'Lani ±

"Bye ma, bye dad." I say to my dad and Heather. I still call her my mom because despite the fact that she didn't birth me, she's the one who raised me.

"Bye gwandpaw! Bye mawmaw." Kassie says waving.

The two of them smile and say their goodbyes.

As I was making my way out, Mi'lana and the twins were coming in. I shook my head at how she looked and how she had my niece and nephew looking.

"Hey Auntie!" The twins exclaim together.

"Hey babies," I say squatting and giving them hugs. I can just tell they're gonna be tall like Mil and I.

Kas and them hugged before I stood back up and continued on my way. Not acknowledging my twin.

All day the only thing running through my head was Kenneth. How was the date gonna go? How will the night end? Will he prove worthy? The list was continuous. 

When we got back to the building I went up to our penthouse and unlocked the doors. 

Kastina was yawning and rubbing her eyes as she rested her head on my shoulder so I laid her down on my bed to get ready.

Glancing at the clock that read 6:52 I figured I had some time to take a quick shower. I tried to find something to wear but after ten minutes to no avail I decided to just think it out in the shower.

After a good 15 minute shower I stepped out, catching a glimpse in the mirror I smiled at the fact that my body was looking better than ever. 'I need to visit home more often' I thought as someone knocked on the front door.

I sighed and wrapped the towel around my body before leaving the bathroom to answer the door.

"Who is it?" I asked after they knocked again.

"Mcnasty." I heard them say.

I smiled to myself before opening the door. "Hey."

"Wassup." He smiled.

"Come on in, as you can see I just got out the shower, so it might be a while."

He nodded. "That's fine, do your thing gorgeous."

'He playing his cards right so far.'

He sat on the couch as I went into my room. 

Once I realized I didn't know where we were going or what we were doing, I decided on my ankle length, tight fitting, striped dress, with my Jean jacket. I curled my hair and lightly applied my makeup. Sliding into my toms, I checked my outfit in the mirror and thought I was good to go. I packed Kastina's bag, grabbed my purse and phone, and picked her up, heading towards the living room. 

"I'm ready," I say getting his attention. 

He looked up at me and his eyes scanned me from H to T. He smirked before standing up. "Let me help you."

Kenneth took Kastina's bag from me and I passed her to him.

"You look amazing." 

I smiled and took this time to look at his outfit. He wore a yellow Polo shirt, dark jeans, and Timberlands. "Thanks, so do you."

"Preciate it."

"Your welcome." I told him walking towards the door. I glanced back at Kassie, surprised she wasn't awoke. But when I say that girl is knocked out, she is gone.