Chapitre Neuf

No offence to Bahja, I loves her.

Kenneth in MM  ---->

((Nov. 28th))

× Chresanto ×

I was chillin on the bed in my hotel room when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey," Claudia greeted me once I opened it.

"Wassup, I see someone missed me." I respond with a smirk.

"Whatever floats your boat." She says skipping over to the bed and laying down.

"So, you should know." I start as I approached her. "That Kay'Lani and I made up."

She smiled and sat up. "Is that so?"

I tugged on her shirt. "Mhm."

"Then I guess that means you're finally getting laid." She says, pulling off her top, and she had no bra on. "After how long?"

I began unbuttoning her pants as I spoke. "Actually, not that long. No thanks to you."

"Let me find out Kay'Lani finally let you dick her down again."

"Nah," I say with a smirk. "But Bahja sure let me. And anytime I wanted to too."

Claudia just busted out laughing.

I pushed her back, "What's funny?"

"Nothing. I just should've figured that thot got to you." She says pulling off her pants.

"If she a thot, then what are you?"

She cut her eyes at me. "Well, I'm a girl who's so madly in love with a celeb guy who's in an open relationship with his model baby mama, so she settles with just fucking him whenever she can. That's what I am. Now, what are you?"

"A nigga that's just tryna get laid." I say chuckling.

"Right. So, did you fuck her raw like you do me?"

"Only the last time." I say climbing on top of her. As I go to kiss her she puts her hands on my bare chest, pushing me off.

"Ah hell nah." She says with a serious face.

"What's wrong now?" I ask.

"Not only are you man that's tryna get laid, you're a man that's tryna have baby mamas and aids." She says putting her clothes back on, and fast. "And well, you got em. Both."

She left before I got a chance to ask her what the hell she was talking about. Fuck she tryna say? That I got aids? Can't be. But only one way to be sure.

I pulled my phone out and called Bahja.

"Hey," Bahja answers.

"We need to fucking talk."

± Sydni ±

I wiped my tears and pulled the key to Nikos room from my pocket. When I let myself in, Niko was in the shower so I sat my suitcase on the bed and left back out.

I couldn't believe Kay'Lani had the nerve to tell Craig about my infidelities. I mean yea, we had a falling out, but I wouldn't think she would stoop so damn low. Guess you never really know someone, huh?

So what was I going to do about it? I'm gonna come back twice as hard. Yea, she thought shit was sweet.

I was on my way to Chresanto's room when I almost knocked someone over. 

"Watch where the f-. Oh hey, Sydni!" I recognized her as one of Jacob's background dancers. "I'm sure you know where Kay'Lani is right?"

"Not lately, why?" I ask.