Chapitre Troi

Ken'Lani (+ Kassie & 'Juan) In MM ---->

(( Nov. 20th, 4.a.m.))

± Sydni ±

As soon as I closed the door to Niko's hotel room he pulled me into a kiss. We assisted eachother in taking off our clothes and I laid back on to his bed as he slipped off my panties. He climbed between my legs and kissed my collar bone. While he was doing this, he positioned himself at my entrance and slowly slid in. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed deeper inside of me. "Ahh yesss," I called out.

"What's my name baby?" He asked through clinched teeth.

"Niko!" I screamed as he went harder.

"Uhn-uhn, whats my name?" He repeated.

I traced my hands over the scratches I left on his back from the previous time. "Daddy!!" 

He flipped us over to where I was on top and I slowly slid down onto him. When I was well adjusted, I put my hands on his chest so I could rock back and forth. I felt myself grow tighter around him and knew my climax was coming soon. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my torso as he pushed into me, grunting hard. My hands rested in his hair and panted into his neck.

"Cum for me baby," I whispered into his ear. He grunted and I moaned in ecstasy as I felt his warm juices permeating my insides. When we finished we went for two more rounds and I must admit, I couldn't have received a better present.

"So when are you gonna break up with Prod?" Niko asked me as I played with his dreads. I was laying on his chest and his hand rested on my lower back.

"I don't know. Soon though."

"How long til soon gets here? You've been saying that for months now. And we've been seeing eachother for a year. I'm ready to stop sneaking around, aren't you?"

"Yes but, I'm afraid of what people will think of me." I admit.

"You took that risk when we had sex that first time long ago."

"And it was only suppose to be that one time, now look at us." I pointed out.

"We can't help who we grow feelings for." He told me.

"But none of this would have happened if Craig didn't cheat on me, cause then I wouldn't have wanted to get even." I say, trying to avert the blame.

"You still love him?" He asks.

"Of course I do."

"Sydni.." He says.

I shake my head, "Please don't say it." I plead, knowing he's gonna hit me with an ultimatum.

"Sorry Sydni, but you gotta make up your mind. It's either me, or him. Your pick."

I was quiet. It seemed like a year had past when I finally came up with my decision. 

Sighing loudly, I look Niko directly in his beautiful brown eyes. "I..."

± Indigo ±

"Hey mama Perez." I say with a smile as she opens the door.

"Hey daughter in law. What a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?" She asked letting me inside and closing the door.

"I have to tell you something and ask for some advice." I go and sit on the couch.