l'épilogue

MAIN CAST IN THE MM :') ----->

Chresanto was miserable, with nothing left but his two bestfriends, music, and of course, the fans. But if it weren't for Kastina, Chresanto wouldn't know how to go on. He ruined everything good he had going for himself. Now he's stuck with an STD, a guaranteed life sentence. But there was still hope for him. Because no matter how much pain he caused her, this one girl still loves him. 

Jacob and Indigo's divorce was eventually finalized, and Jacob has been with Gonzalo ever since. All three of them being treated for the same disease, but Indigo is now infertile, so even if she didn't have the disease, she really wouldn't be able to have kids now.

And Rayan? Rayan, Rayan, Rayan, Rayan. One of his past fuck and ducks, dropped a 5 year old kid off on his doorstep for his 24th birthday, claiming it was his son. And Remington Lopez was in fact, Rayans kid. There was no denying it. From the facial features to his long wavy hair, Rayan didn't even try to deny him. Funny that a child was all it took for Rayan to act right. He stopped all the child games and became a man for his son, later getting married to a fan that he had been talking to for years.

Sydni and Niko got married a few months before she gave birth to Niko's beautiful baby girl named Nikayla Warren in May, months before she turned 22. And Sydni was never given the chance to rekindle her friendship with Kay'Lani, and so she has never forgiven herself. Now she is left with this searing unhappiness.

And unbeknowest to everyone except Kay'Lani and her family, but Craig's daughter, Nova Kasari Crippen, was born just 4 months after Sydni's daughter. Charlie and Craig actually did hookup in Panama, leading to her accidental pregnancy, and him proposing to her at her baby shower. They got married 5 days before Nova was born.

As for Mi'lana, she ended up doing 2 1/2 years in prison, and Kay'Lani took the twins in until she was out. Once Kenneth and Kay'Lani found out for a fact that she was pregnant, they made the decision to move out of the penthouse. They moved into a family friendly neighborhood closer to their gym, and they bought a nice, comfy, big house. Since there was gonna be 7 people living in the house, they purchased a 6 bedroom, 4 bath home. It had a three car garage, a pool, a bonus room, and enough room in the backyard for the children to never be bored. Kay'Lani and Kenneth were happy, they had the picture perfect family. And this was to last for 14 more years. But will Kay'Lani's secrets that she swore to take with her to the grave, break their sacred bond? Or will an old flame?

Find out in, AUU: The Next Generation. (or whatever the hell I choose to call the next book)

F I N .

^^ Speaking of: Any Title Suggestions? They're gonna be in highschool, doing highschool kid things lol.

Comments on this overall book?

Comment things you would've liked to see done differently?

Comment people you would have liked to see together despite everything? (Maybe like Sydni&Chres?)

Any comments are accepted.

LIkes too(: