Chapitre Quatre

Kennys Pic. of Kay'Lani in MM ---> 

((November 21st))

± Indigo ±

I stood outside of Jacob's hotel room door and knocked. Saying I was nervous right now would be an understatement. He came to the door and smiled when he saw it was me.

"Hey baby," He says hugging me before letting me in. "I wasn't expecting you so soon."

"I know, but I have to tell you something." I sat on the bed.

"What is it? And is that all your luggage?" He asks, pointing to my overnight bag.

"Yea, I'm not staying long. I'm just here to tell you some news." I say.

"Must be important then."

"Your mom suggested I come to you to tell you, but yea, it is."

"Well?"

"Well uh, I'm pregnant." I tell him.

His face fell. "Pregnant? I just thought you were getting fat."

"Are you mad?"

"Kinda, yea. How did this happen?"

"I don't know! The doctor said I could never get pregnant! You should be happy he was wrong. Now we can have a family of our own." I say.

"You don't understand, I don't want kids." He says, shaking his head.

"What?"

"I don't want kids. So what are we gonna do? Are you gonna get an abortion? Or are we gonna give it up for adoption?" He asks.

"Are you stupid? I'm gonna keep our child."

"You sure about that?" 

"Positive."

"Then I can't be with you anymore. Because I really don't want kids." 

"You're kidding right? Please tell me I'm being punked." I say, looking around for cameras.

"I'm serious."

"So, you're gonna throw 6 years away, just like that? We're fucking married. How come you never told me this?" I ask.

"I didn't think I had too. You couldn't get pregnant so there was no need. To be honest, that was the reason I chose you over everyone else in the first place. Kay'Lani would've been perfect, but I dodged a bullet with that one, her fertile ass."

I sat there dumbfounded, because I didn't know what else to do.

"Well, if we're done here, you can leave." He says getting up and opening the door.

I shake my head as I get up to leave. "You ain't shit Jacob. Never was shit, never will be shit. So fuck you. Send me those papers all you want, I ain't signing shit." And with that, I walked out of his hotel room, feeling salty as fuck.

 ± Sydni ±

My choice was made, and my mind was made up. He is who I want, and I couldn't believe I was doing this. Never in my life did I think I would be in this position. Ever. I had to choose between two of the finest dark skin guys of my time, not including Shameik. They are my weakness, I swear.

I walked up to the receptionist at the podium and she flashed me a smile.

"Welcome to Fatz, how many will be seated?" She asked