chapter 8: what are you?

Katalia POV
*******
How was this happening? When I was in the shower I felt my cuts, how they were jagged and long, now they're gone. Seeing my skin glow, that glow is healing me from every iniquity I have.
What is happening to me?
"Do you know who your parents are katalia?" Asked Colton snapping me out of my thoughts.
"N-no, I was left in care of my old pack, Noone knew my parents." I stammered.
"If you don't mind, Luna, I'd like to take a blood sample to see what exactly is going on." Nathaniel asks.

I nod my head In approval, I want to know what is happening to me. I watch as Nathaniel pulls out a needle and sticks it in my right arm. He draws the blood out and looks at it. My blood is also shimmering a light gold, as if glitter were running through my veins. He takes the vial of blood and sets it on the counter behind him and looks toward Colton.
"Alpha, I would suggest you let her rest for the day." He tells colton.
Colton nods his head and looks towards me. He picks me up. As soon as my skin comes in contact with his I feel as if I'd been shocked. I look up at Colton and see he also felt it.
He holds me tightly and walks out the door.
"I can walk, you know." I point out.
"Nathaniel told me you needed to rest so your not doing anything, but resting today, plus I want to hold you." He Smirks, knowing he's won this battle.
I lay my head on his shoulder and breathe him in. Slowly I feel sleep overtake me.

Colton POV
******

I look at this sleeping Beauty laying in my arms. I'm terrified for my mate, she has been through so much. She has been abandoned, tortured, and starved. I couldn't protect her, all those nights I dreamed about my mate. She was frail and in pain. It killed me that I couldn't get to her, I didn't know where she was. I finally contacted all of the surrounding packs and questioned about her. The silver moon pack, her old pack, said she left and never came back. I knew it was rogues, no wolf voluntarily becomes a rogue.
I tracked the rogues for weeks, until I found their hideout. I slew them all to get to my precious mate, only to see she has escaped during the chaos I created. My wolf Was estatic screaming "mate! Our mate is a fighter."
She was a small wolf. Her Fur brindle, blonde and Brown, with bright blue eyes.
I look Down at her, feeling her snuggling against me, her luxurious blonde hair, swaying with each step. He skin is still glowing gold, but. Is becoming faint.
"What are you?" I whisper to her.
I reach our room and lay her down on the bed. Pulling the blankets around her still sleeping Form. I take off my shirt and crawl in with her, pulling the blankets around us tighter. I press a kiss against her forehead and pull her closer, closing my eyes and letting sleep also take me away.