chapter 17: you did this to me!

Above picture is katalias hair, This chapter is dedicated to Ashlyn Decker for nagging me until I. Wrote this chapter!:) hope yall enjoy. - samantha jane.

Coltons POV:
I watch as my beautiful mate stirs in her sleep, she gets more and more beautiful with each word she speaks with such her oh so gentle voice, filling my ears with such a sweet melody. Everytime her smooth lean body moves, and her sparkling blue eyes find mine. She is perfect.

I look down to see her Electric blue eyes gazing up at me. Watching me, as if awed by my every move. She Moves slightly and gasps. I lean over to her, seeing those sparkling blue eyes filling to the brim with tears.
"Colton I'm sore." Her lip quivers.
"It's alright darlin." I kiss her lips gently. My wolf is Pleased to hear that We Fulfilled in the aspect of size but sad to hear that we hurt out mate.
"Darlin, do you want to stay in and rest today or take a day off and go on our first date?" I ask, hoping she will choose the date. I want to show katalia that I am Not always that blood ridden, merciless alpha that pops in people's minds when they hear my name, and that I can show my mate how much I love and cherish her.

Her eyes light up at the mention of a date, "A DATE!" She squeled excitedly. Well it was easy enough to get her to pick that option. I kinda Anticipated that she would want to go on a date, that's why I stayed up after our busy night arranging the most romantic evening I could, then came back near morning, slipping into bed and holding her until she woke.

She Gets up slowly, and Waddle her way into the bathroom, I silently chuckle to myself and follow closely behind her.
"You Waddle like a penguin!" I confess, no longer able to contain my laughter. She looks up at me. And blushes and Lays her hand over my heart, feeling vibrations where our skin meets.
"You made me this way." She laughs.
"Oh! I turned my ferocious demon of a mate into a penguin!?"
"Yes, I'm waddling because of you! You did this to me!" She said looking me in the eye and the bulge resting in my boxers.
I grabbed her waist and pulled her in closely and nipped at her mark.
"Oh but my love I feel fully that you enjoyed it quite thoroughly." I said with a wink.
"Oh colton, oh gosh YES! Harder! To be exact." I say. Mimicking her moans And watch her face turn crimson red.
" Your lying!" She laughs hiding her blushing face.
" Oh really? Shall we go ask the neighbors?" I deadpan.
"NO!" She huffs, mortified at the thought of someone hearing our passion-filled activities.
I smile widely at her trying to keep my composure. And kiss her cheek and walk out of the bathroom to get ready for our date and go over last minute details.

Katalia's POV

Did the servants really hear me. Say that?!! I watch as he walks out of the bathroom, I push the mortification out of my mind as I turn on the hot water. Stepping in the shower, I am surrounded by a torrent of hot steaming water. Quickly, I lather up and rise off and shave. Wrapping a towel around myself, I step out of the shower and dry off. I brush out my long blonde hair and dry it with a blowdryer. Pinning certain sections back, and curling some I spray my hair to make it stay in place. I also apply some thin eyeliner and mascara for a more natural but classy look.
I walk out of my room to see a lace white dress, with a slit up the side paired with tan heels laying on the bed with a note that says "when you find this meet me down stairs after you get it on."
I smile to myself, wondering what this sweet man of mine has planned for me tonight. Slowly, I put the dress on and look in the mirror,and gasp. I look gorgeous. My man actually has good taste. The dress shows off some of my cleavage and hugs my curves like a second skin. I make my descent for the stairs walking down with a wide smile dawning my face, to meet my beautiful mate.

 I make my descent for the stairs walking down with a wide smile dawning my face, to meet my beautiful mate

Picture above is katalias dress.