chapter one: the torture

Picture above is colton:
***********

I'm just starting out Writing and this is my first book so I hope yall bare with me here. I hope yall enjoy the Story vote and comment if your like it:)
*******

Fading. My focus Zooming out and blackness taking over. Is this really how I'll die? At the hands of a cruel rogue who has no mercy? Maybe death will be better than being tortured day after day. Feeling the metal tipped whip bite into my once smooth Skin. I scream out in agony as I fall in a heap on the cold stone floor.
"What did I ever do to you?!" I questioned through teeth clenched in pain

I watch as his eyes turn black with hatred, wondering how he would take it out on me now.
"You running in the woods too close to my men, and figured we would have some fun hearing your screams." He sneered as he turned on his heels and left.

I curl in a ball trying to conserve the little warmth I had left in me. I'm a werewolf, I shouldn't be this helpless! But, I am he's kept me here for months torturing me until I'm on the verge of death then, Letting me heal only to start the vicious cycle all over again.
My wolf is wimpering in the back of my mind, begging to be let out.

Next time, I promise.

That thought began to fade away as I slowly lost my grip on my consciousness. My vision fading away to the black.

The dream

"I will get you out of there. No matter the cost I will claim what is rightfully mine and Noone will be able to stop me when I do." A velvety deep voice promises me.
I feel a hand caressing my cheek, I lean into the warmth and comfort that such a small act could give.
I look up to find icy blue eyes gazing down at me in concern and admiration.
My wolf howls in glee at this man staring down at me
"Trust him." She whispers.
I do. I have only seen him in my dreams yet, I trust him to find me. Every lash of the whip I plead for him to hurry
"Don't worry my love I will be there soon.