chapter 11: I always win

Colton POV
*****

I watch as my beautiful mate moves around the kitchen. "I wonder how else she can move." My wolf yips in excitement.
"We need to mark her soon." I reply.
Katalia is making my resistance crumble. I don't want to force her but when she wears those tight shorts and tanktop, it's hard not to ogle her.
I watch as. She moves around the kitchen gathering supplies, as if she were dancing.
"What are you making my love?"
"It's a suprise." She smiles and turns back to what she is doing.
I get up and walk slowly over toward her and put my hands around her waist. She leans into me. I kiss her neck where I will place her mark and she moans.
"Your breaking down my resistance, my love. One more moan like that and I will mark you."I whisper in her ear.
She shivers, out of delight or fear I don't know.
I grasp her tighter and look over her shoulder.
She's making pancakes and bacon.
I kiss her cheek and walk over to my chair and take my seat.
"That's no fair! You cheated!" She scolds.
"Hey, I simply look at my surroundings, you never said I couldn't do that." I reply.
"She looks kinda mad." My wolf comments.
"I'll make it up to you my love I promise."
She looks as if she wants to ask how, but instead she just looks down and resumes cooking.
I close my eyes with a smile on my face.

My eyes flutter open to see katalia eating in the chair beside me, and a plate in front of me. She looks over at me and grins brightly
"Eat it! Eat it now! Tell me what you think." She says excitedly. Slightly bouncing up and down in her seat.
I bite into my pancakes and groan, how can she cook so good?
I lean over, in one swift move I pull her into my lap
"This is amazing love, but I know something that would taste better with it." I reply huskily and wink.
She blushes and puts her head down and smiles.
What is she thinking? I think confused by the smile.
"ICE CREAM!" She screams and then bursts out laughing.
"Oh yeah, that too." I laugh.
"Wait what we're you thinking?" She looks over at me, her turn to be confused.
"You." I whisper in her ear.
She shudders against me, then looks up at me with a devilish grin.
"You cannibal!" She replies. Laughing even more.
"Your impossible!" I chuckle against her.
Okay, either she's innocent or she's baiting me. Which is easy for her to do, considering she already has me where she wants me, wrapped around her finger.
"Oh yes I'm definitely a cannibal, my love I'd eat you any day." I reply, happy with myself.
It seems I've left her speechless.
"So you really are a cannibal?" She looks up at me and grins.
"You can never let me win can you love?" I ask, throwing up my hands in defeat.
"Nope, I always win." She whispers in my ear.