chapter3: The Alpha Warren?!

Picture above is katalia
*******

I stare in amazement. He changes back. I shy away, if I were in my human form I would've blushed. He stands here completely naked in front of me not at all ashamed... not that he has anything to be ashamed of if anything he should be proud.

He flashes me a mischievous smirk while wagging his eyebrows at me.

I drop my head low.. I'd been caught.

"Change back love."

If I changed back I would be naked. My rags of Clothes had torn off when I shifted. Slowly I let my body change back. He looked me up and down. My dirty blonde hair must be Greasy and sticking up everywhere, my body Covered in dirt and dried blood. I probably looked horrible.

"He did this to you!?" He roared. I flinched at the hard tone his voice had taken. He looked concerned. "Where is he at? Who the hell did this to my mate!?" He questioned. Slowly I pointed to the dead body of the alpha rogue he had just killed. His shoulders sagged in defeat. "If I had known he were the one to do this to you I would have tortured him for life." He admitted. " He deserved to die." I whispered softly. He looked at me suprized that I'd spoken, In the dreams I never spoke. "Atlast! I finally hear that melody of a voice you have! what is your name my love?"
"My name is katalia." I said, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks.
"Well katalia, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." He soothed, wrapping me into a warm embrace.

"And what is your name?" I murmured against his shoulder. He smelt of the woods and expensive cologne.
"I, my love, go by the name Colton Warren and to everyone else I am Alpha Warren." He mused.

The Alpha Warren? The Alpha Warren who has taken over countless packs, and murdered thousands? He is my mate? He doesn't seem as scary as everyone paints him to be. I guess only time can tell. I pondered over these thoughts as he held me close stroking my matted hair.

"Trust him katalia. He is ours, and he would never hurt us."

I sure hoped she was right.