chapter 7:not the fruity type

Katalia POV
*******

I stood in the shower, Relishing how the hot water feels as it streams over my body. I find fruity body wash and smile, Colton must've put this in here for me during my nap. He doesn't really strike me as a guy that would use fruity bodywash.
I lather up my body. Pausing at my back, I don't want to tear open my wounds. I decide to just let the water run over me. Getting out, I wrap a small fluffy towel around me and head out of the bathroom, hoping Colton brought me some clothes. I see him laying back on the bed eyes closed. He looks so peaceful I don't want to disturb him so I tiptoe to the. Small pile of clothes he had laid out for me. The pile consisted of grey nike joggers, a baggy white t shirt, and a pair of white converses.
I headed back to the bathroom and changed into them, leaving my hair in wet waves.
I stalk out of the bedroom and to the bed and shake Colton to wake him.
He looks up at me with sleepy eyes with his hair all disheveled.
"Do your clothes fit?"He asks.
"Yes, they do thank you." I say looking down and begin to fiddle with my fingers.
Can I trust him? I don't even know what he wants from me.
He gets out of bed slowly, moving as if he hasn't moved in years. Silently, he takes my hand leading me out of the room.
"Where are we going?" I question. He is an alpha, he rules over this pack they accepted him as their leader. What if they don't accept me?
"To see Nathaniel, to get you something to relieve your pain." He informs me, while taking my hand, tracing circles on it reassuringly.

Suddenly, he stops in front of a closed door and just walks in. Does he not consider that rude?
"He's an alpha." My wolf chirped.
I ignore her comment and follow him to see Nathaniel sitting in his chair looking at me.
"Can i see your back Luna?" He asks. Why is he calling me luna? I'm not even a luna yet, what if I'm not a good luna? Can I actually do this?
Colton clears his throat and looks at me, pulling me out of my trance of worries.
Slowly, I turn with my back to him and lift my shirt. I hear audible gasps from Nathaniel and colton.
A tear crawls it's way down my face. Am I that ugly?
"I've never anything like this before." Nathaniel admits.
"W-what is it?" I panic.
"Your wounds have healed, but your back is glowing gold." He sounds awed.
I turn around and face them. Their eyes widening like saucers.
"Your whole body is glowing!" They exclaim at once.
I look down and scream, seeing my skin shimmering, like liquid gold running through my veins.