chapter 6: with you?

Katalia POV.
****

When I opened my eyes, I see sunlight streaming through the open window. I wonder how long I've slept. I snuggle. Deeper into the covers and inhale, smelling my mate. "He smells so goood." My wolf purred.

I look around the room, Seeing how ornate it is. A huge window, that shows the pack grounds, silk, cobalt blue Curtains, blowing slightly in the breeze. A walk in closet, and white carpet. The bed I was laying in had blue and black covers.

I heard someone clearing their throat and looked over to see Colton sitting beside the bed. Why hadn't I seen him?

"I have your food my love." He mused. Out of nowhere he produced a plate of food, smothered in cheese. My stomach growls at the sight of food. I can't remember the last time I ate honestly. He grins at me and hands me the tray.
"Thank you." I said.
I ate silently, it was just so good. I couldn't stop eating it I cleared the plate within 8 minutes. I set the plate down and blush slightly.
"When was the last time you ate?" He asked.
"I d-dont really remember." I confessed. I hear a low growl and look at him.
"What are we doing today?" I ask deciding to change the subject, not wanting to anger him.

He looks at me with a thoughtful look. "We, my love, are going to Nathaniel to get him to check you over again then, I thought we could introduce you to some of the pack." He says.

I put my head down. I don't want Colton to see all of my scars, I pull the blankets around me tighter, trying to hide myself from him. He reaches toward me. I flinch expecting the fist that's bound to come, when it doesnt, I look over and see a hurt expression on his face.
"I will never hurt you love." He whispers quietly.
I nod my head at him. He pulls me into his arms, holding me tightly. I feel his muscular body pressed against mine, "If only these damned clothes weren't seperating us from out mate." She purrs seductively.
"It would be nice." I admitted.
"Do it you know you want to." She teased.
"I just met him!" I exclaimed. Shutting out her sexual suggestions, and just enjoyed him holding me.
I looked up to Colton and saw him smile at me like he knew. I blushed furiously.
He let me go, grabbing my hand instead. Noticing that I am only wearing his shirt. His eyes turned black with lust, looking me up and down.

Colton POV.

*******

I look her up and down. Gazing at her long tan legs. She looks so small, I have an overwhelming urge to protect her. As much as I enjoy seeing my mate half naked with her blond hair all tousled from sleep, and in one of my shirts, I do not want anyone else to see my mate.

I walk her to the bathroom and ask her if she wants to take a shower first. She just looks at me and blushes. God, I love that I can make her blush.
"W-with you?" She stutters
I flash a wolfish grin "only if you want to my love." I reply smoothly.
Of course I wanted to join my mate naked in the shower but, I wasn't going to push her.
I lean down and kiss her slowly. At first, she doesn't know what's happening until I feel her hands wind their way through my hair. I groan, flicking my tongue against hers, if this keeps going on I will be the one needing the shower. I pull away with a slight peck to her lips.
"I'll go get you some clothes my love."
She nods and heads into the bathroom and closes the door.
"She will be the death of me." I mutter to myself and head off to find her some clothes.