Chapter 20 - The Mall

***Same Day/Same Time
***Harry's POV

I waited in the living room for Bea, hoping I didn't freak her out with my being so turned on. She was just so damn sexy, even in her timidity.

Her little ways had me going and it was a struggle to not take her right then. I knew it was a lot for her to sit on my lap like that and I felt like I mucked it up for her. I felt like a brute.

Why did I have to thrust?

The squeak of her rain boots hitting the foyer's hardwood made me look up.

"I'm ready if you are. Here's that umbrella."

She knelt down to tuck her jean cuffs into the boots. And of course the top of her sweater had to drape a bit.

My eyes caught a glance at the tops of her breasts. But I quickly shifted my eyes to not draw attention to myself.

Oh God. Pull it together, mate.

I could feel my face warm into a shade of a tomato and my blood flowing.

Again.

Bea stood back up, holding out the umbrella for me. I exhaled a deep breath and walked over to her.

"Thanks, Bea."

"Sure. Hey, can I drive?"

"But you don't know where we're going, silly," I wrapped my arms around her back.

"Well, can't you give me the directions while I'm driving?" she wrapped her arms around my waist, humming in question.

Her loose-neck sweater provided me with an excellent view. And I knew I wouldn't be able to make it through the rest of our time together.

Clear your throat, Harold.

"Sure, Bea. But-"

"But what?"

With every ounce of power in my masculinity, and respect for Bea, I avoided looking down her sweater.

"Could you, um, change into a different top, please?"

Bea scrunched her nose, looked down then back up at me.

"I'm so sorry! I had no idea. I've had this thing forever, and it must've stretched. Be right back."

As Bea ran upstairs to change, I let out a few heavy breaths. I couldn't believe the words that had never come from my lips. I changed. My respect and love for Bea were greater than my own personal gratification.

And I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Bea came back down the stairs singing 'Don't Stop Me Now' by Queen and I smiled at her off-key yet beautiful voice.

"Is this okay, Harry?"

She modeled a pink, white and gray sweater with a collar that looked studious. I didn't know what type of style it was called, but I knew I wouldn't be gawking.

"You still look beautiful, Bea, if not more," I hugged my girl. I whispered a soft "thank you" in her ear, pressing a kiss onto her neck.

"You're welcome, Harry," she kissed my chest and I nearly fell apart. "And, Harry. Listen, I um. I'm sorry about earlier, you know."

"No, Bea. You shouldn't be the one apologizing. I'm sor-"

She kissed me.

"And you shouldn't either."

"Okay," I smiled. "You ready?"

"Yeah. My car's in the garage."