Chapter 24 - Lazy Day

A/N: Explicit Sexual Content Below ;)

***Saturday
***Bea's POV

My weekend began at 4:15AM with unrelenting cramps being the culprit.

Yay.

I should've known because I cried after Harry drove me home. After our special time together earlier that day, I felt so emotionally close to Harry. I asked him to stay just a little longer. But he said he needed to get back home.

I was a little too persistent.

He asked why I was being so bossy.
I accused him of calling me the "b" word.

Harry stormed off the porch in a huff. He didn't even get to the second step before he walked back up, taking me in his arms, apologizing with his words, eyes, heart, lips. And hands.

The apology lasted about five minutes.

I rolled over to ease the cramps that had intensified and I just couldn't get comfortable. I grudgingly got out of the warm confines of my bed, used the bathroom...and took three pain killers.

Take that, uterus.

I crawled back into bed, surrounding myself with my pillows and put in my earbuds to distract myself from the pain. At some point, I had fallen asleep, the reason being either the pain relievers worked really well or Freddie sang me to sleep. Or both.***

"Beatrice?"

I opened my right eye. The other was buried in my pillow. I hummed.

"Can you wake up, please?"

"I'm awake," I yawned, shifting onto my back.

"I have to take measurements at a client's house. I don't know that part of town, so your father is going to drive me. Will you be okay here?"

"Yeah," I rubbed my eyes. "Course."

"Alright. It's storming pretty bad too, so keep your phone and a flashlight handy just in case. Love you."

"M'kay. Love you, too."

Letting my pillow hold the weight of my right leg, I reached for my phone and smiled.

"Hey Beeeaaaa! Just checking up on you & how things are going with Harreh. Has he treated you better or do I need to come and kick his butt? I will gladly take a bullet for the team."

I smiled and rolled my eyes at Elena's text.

Girl, you're so boy crazy.

"Hi, E! ikr? Everything's great! Yes, he has and in fact, I'm in love with him!! Haven't told him yet so sshhhh!!!"

I decided to take a hot shower to wake up and also alleviate the darn cramps that were threatening to come back.

Not today, Satan!***

I dried my hair, sometimes letting the hot air blow on my skin, since it was pretty cold. I put on my sweatpants, school hoodie and fuzzy socks.

I loved no bra days.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast when my phone rang. I pulled it out of the front pocket of my hoodie.

And I smiled.

"Hey, Babe!"

"Riddle time. What gorgeous girlfriend has a hot date with her boyfriend tonight?"

"You're so cute. But I um, I don't know. I'm not feeling well."

"What? Are you sick? I'll be over, um, give me twenty. Do I need to bring orange juice?"