Chapter 21 - Feel So Alive

A/N: Thank you all for reading!
I would love to know if you're enjoying it. Vote & Comment, pls!

***Same Day After The Mall
***Harry's POV

"I had so much fun, Harry," Bea pecked my lips. "Did you?"

"Yes, I did," I took her hand in mine as we walked into the living room.

We sat down on the couch and Bea took off her rain boots.

"We can watch a movie or something, if you'd like, Babe."

I sat there with a smile on my face, watching her move her rain boots off to the side. Then, she realigned the seam of her socks to make them perfectly straight across her toes.

And she caught me watching her.

"Am I that interesting enough to watch me fix my socks?" Bea smiled, took my arm and placed it around her shoulder.

I laughed, caressing her shoulder with my thumb.

I thought it was the perfect time to get her to play the piano. After her reaction to the piano in the mall, I knew her desire to start playing again was raging within her.

I turned my attention to her and kissed her. Our kiss fell apart naturally and my finger traced her temple. My hand lightly pressed against her cheek while I worked up the courage.

"Bea," I stood up, taking her hand, "would you do something for me?"

"Sure, what?" she pushed her hand on the armrest of the couch and stood up.

I laced our fingers and started walking down the hallway. Bea suspected and slowed her stride, holding me back as well. I turned around when she nervously said my name.

I didn't move.
I didn't speak.
I didn't want to push her.

It had to be for Bea, her healing, her forgiving herself and her finally moving on.

She let out a breath and nodded, and we completed the distance.

"Harry, I haven't been in this room since-."

I nodded softly.

I stood there as an invisible, silent supporter as she fought whatever doubts and fears that were holding her back. She was hesitant, but her fingers fiddling with her nails told me she wanted to.

I wanted Bea to walk into the room on her own volition, letting her open the door she hadn't touched in so long.

Her small, timid hand rested on the handle and pressed it down, gently swinging the door open.

There you go, Bea.

I motioned for her to walk in first, with me following.

She walked up to the piano, her piano, and sat down on the bench.

I walked around the curve of the piano, running my fingertips over the smooth black fiberglass.

She closed her eyes.
I stood still. It was her time.

You can do this, Bea.

She opened her eyes, slowly lifted the lid and placed the pads of her fingers on the keys. She inhaled, let out the breath and closed her eyes.

And she started playing.

A/N: Ludovico Einaudi's
Nuvole Bianche covered by Alexander Flemming is above.
It's the song Bea plays.
(After the gif of Harry as I imagine him watching Bea play!)