Chapter 22 - The Procedure

A/N: Violent & Explicit Sexual Content Below.

***Next Day
***Harry's POV

"There's my girl!"

Bea practically ran up and jumped in my arms. I spun her around one time and sat her down gently.

I kissed her, feeling my heart flutter for her. That was a feeling I loved.

"I've missed you, Bea," I cupped her soft cheeks, leaving a kiss on her nose.

I took both of her hands in mine and she smiled. She looked up at me with her crystal blues reaching into my green ones. The teachers and other students around us were a blur.

Bea was my only focus.

My fingers laced in hers and we walked inside the building.

"You look very pretty," I leaned down close enough to her ear that I could breathe in her perfume.

She rested her head on my arm, caressing the crook of my elbow as she liked to do and as I liked her to do.

We continued walking down the hall and several poster boards with artwork were displayed all over the walls.

"Oh, that reminds me!" I scratched my chest. "I've decided to enter the art contest you told me about."

Bea smiled and took in her bottom lip.

Her little ways made my heart beat faster and I was sure at least one dimple formed on my face.

I opened the door for her and we walked into the classroom.

Bea's hand slipped from mine when she walked to her desk and my hand instantly felt cold. I missed her warmth.

I called her name but she couldn't hear me above the noise. I started to walk but my foot was planted back on the floor.

Victor stepped right in front of me, blocking my path to Bea.

"Listen, Harry. I know things kinda got fucked up before and I just wanna make sure we're cool, man."

I silently shushed him, pulling him by his t-shirt away from Bea. I was on edge he might say something about the bet.

I looked over at Bea and she sat in her desk, seemingly unaware of our conversation.

"Okay, fine, just don't say anything else," I sighed. "I haven't told her yet."

A cocky smile crept on his face. He realized he had the upper hand.

Victor's eyes didn't leave mine.

"Hey, Bea!"

"Don't you dare, Vic."

I could see Bea in the corner of my eye as she turned around in her desk.

Victor started to speak.

I had to shut him up.

I started punching him.

With every hit, I could see the effects but I couldn't feel them. Adrenaline and fear took over my body and my senses. My heart began to hammer erratically against my chest and it became harder to breathe with each impact.

Tiny drops of blood spattered onto the wall that I had him pinned to, spraying in a pattern. I shook my head to refocus, remolding my fist in Victor's shirt with my other aimed ready to fire another blow.

Victor muttered something as blood streaked from his nose and mouth, dripping onto my arm.

"Harry, stop it!" Gemma yelled, holding her hands over her heart.