Jinyoung's Birthday Party

"Jacks, what should I do for Jinyoung's birthday tomorrow?" Mark was in Jackson's coffee shop.

"Just buy him a new book Markie." Jackson said while making an Americano for their last costumer.

"He's too busy to read some books Jackson." Mark placed his head on the counter.

"Just prepare a small birthday party for him, hyung." Bambam came out from the kitchen.

Mark suddenly straighten up and he looked at Bambam with a light bulb above his head. "You're right Bambam, he love birthday parties!" He stood up and walked towards the younger and hugged him so tight. "Thanks Bambamie!"

"You're welcome but hyuuung I can't breathe."

"Hey hey, don't kill him. I'm still going to marry him." Jackson said as he broke the hug.

"Possessive." Mark murmured as he walked to the front door and flipped the sign of the coffee shop from open to close. "I'm going to pick up my Jinyoungie now so I'm leaving first. Bye, lovebirds."

"Just call us if you need some help for tomorrow, hyung." Bambam shouted.

Mark beamed at him and nodded his head and walked out from the coffee shop.

Mark woke up early than usual and he was greeted by Jinyoung's figure who's sleeping peacefully while hugging him. He smiled. What did he do in his past life to deserve this beautiful angel in front of him? He kissed the younger's forehead and pecked his lips before he pulled himself slowly and got off from the bed without waking up the younger. He went to the kitchen and he saw Mrs. Park preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, aunty." Mark greeted her. "You're preparing breakfast? Let me help you, aunty."

Mrs. Park smiled. "Good morning, Markie. I'm preparing a peace offering breakfast for our Jinyoungie but it's almost done."

"Err, peace offering breakfast?"

Mrs. Park nodded his head. "Yes, today is his birthday right? But sad to say I can't celebrate it with you guys since I have a conference in Busan for 2 days."

"Ohh... so that's why."

"Yeah, but I'm sure you will prepare something for him right?" Mrs. Park smiled at him.

Mark rubbed his nape and shyly nodded his head. "It's just a small birthday party. Bambam suggested it."

Mrs. Park clasped her hands. "That's great! You know Jinyoung really likes birthday parties. He will surely love it!"

"Thanks aunty."

Mrs. Park helped Mark on how to prepare the said birthday party event for the younger. She gave him a list of Jinyoung's favourite food with their ingredients and the materials that Mark needed for the party.

Mrs. Park saw Jinyoung approaching her while rubbing his eyes. "Good morning, mom."

"Good morning, sweetheart. Happy Birthday!" Mrs. Park happily exclaimed.

Jinyoung frowned, he blinked his eyes multiple times then... oh right, today is his birthday but he completely forgot about it. Nice!

"Ohh yeah, I just forgot about it but anyways, thanks mom." Jinyoung smiled and he hugged his mom, he pulled away when he remembered someone. "Mom, where's Mark hyung?"

"Oh Mark?" she turned his back as she tried to think of an explanation for the older. "He left earlier saying that he needs to go to Peniel. Jackson's friend, the one that owns the café that Mark is currently working on."