Letting You Go

When Mark came home, he saw Jinyoung and Yugyeom in the living room.

"Baby, daddy is here!" Jinyoung happily said and Yugyeom ran to his daddy.

Mark plastered a small smile on his face as he looked at his son. Yugyeom opened his arms and Mark lifted him. "How's my baby?"

"Good!" Yugyeom answered.

Mark nodded his head. "Where's halmeoni?"

"She's already sleeping."

Mark hummed, Yugyeom kissed Mark's cheeks before struggling to put him down. Yugyeom ran back to the living room and sat on the couch. Jinyoung noticed that Mark was not in the mood and he told Yugyeom to go upstairs first. Mark sighed and made his way to their room when Jinyoung stood up and walked towards him.

"Babe, what's wrong? Are you alright?" Jinyoung asked.

Mark stared at Jinyoung for a while before nodding his head.

"Are you sick?" Jinyoung put a hand on Mark's forehead but to he was surprised when Mark pushed it away.

"I-I'm sorry." Mark mumbled and he walked pass to Jinyoung but the younger grabbed his wrist.

"What's wrong Mark?"

Mark let out a loud sigh before he pulled out the invitation inside his suite and handed it to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung frowned as he took the invitation. "What's this?"

"Just open it."

Jinyoung opened the invitation and he almost dropped it when he saw what was inside.

"What does it mean?" Mark asked without even looking at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was opening and closing his mouth as he looked at Mark, he didn't know what to say and how to explain it.

"Tell me that it's not true."

Jinyoung looked down, unable to look at the older anymore. "It's true, I'm going to marry him."

Mark lifted his head and he looked at Jinyoung in disbelief. "What's with this all of a sudden Jinyoung! I thought we're fine, I thought we're okay but what's this?!"

"I'm sorry Mark." Jinyoung muttered softly.

"Sorry?? Is that all you can say? A sorry? Did you even think about Yugyeom? About his feelings? What would he feel about this? Jinyoung I know our son is still young but he's smart enough to understand everything." Mark said angrily as he clenched his fist on his side.

Jinyoung just hung his head down, he bit his lips trying to stop his tears from falling.

"Tell me why did you even agree on this?" Mark asked but Jinyoung didn't answer him.

Jinyoung just stayed silent and he let Mark do the talking.

"Don't tell me that you love him."

Jinyoung suddenly lifted his head to look at Mark. He couldn't tell Mark the real reason why did he say yes to Jaebum.

"Do you love him?" Mark asked him again.

And this time Jinyoung finally answered Mark. Jinyoung slowly nodded his head and his tears finally dropped. Mark shook his head and he punched the wall so hard to release his anger and that punch left bruises on his hand.

"Mark stop!" Jinyoung tried to stop Mark but the older just pushed him away.

"I was so stupid to believe you when you said that you only laid your eyes on me and you only love me? I was so stupid! I shouldn't believe it, I shouldn't believe you!" Mark blurted out.