Missing You

"B-baby? I'm pregnant? But I'm a guy."

"Yes, you heard it right. There are males who can get pregnant Jinyoung and we called them carriers. So basically, carriers are males that can get pregnant because they are born with a womb." The doctor tried to explain.

Jinyoung started to breathe heavily. "So, that's it."

The doctor nodded his head and smiled at Jinyoung. "I need to go now, so if you need anything else just call a nurse to assist you okay? And, congratulations to the both of you."

Jinyoung widened his eyes and he shook his head. "Err, no he's not the father."

"Ohh I'm so sorry Mr. Park, I thought he was the father. Well anyways, take good care of yourself okay?" Jinyoung nodded his head and the doctor patted his head before leaving the room.

Jinyoung just stared at his lap after the doctor left the room, he put a hand on his stomach and started caressing it. He's pregnant and it's Mark's child for sure. How can he even tell Mark about this when he broke up with the guy, let him suffer in pain alone and he even left the older.

"What are you going to do now?" Jaebum cut Jinyoung in his thoughts.

"What do you mean?" Jinyoung asked him back.

"I mean, what are you going to do with the baby?"

Jinyoung lifted his head and looked at Jaebum. "I'm going to keep it. It's my baby."

"What?" Jaebum scowled. "Jinyoung you can't keep it. How can you take care of that baby when you're busy with your job?"

Jinyoung frowned at this. "Are you telling me to abort my baby?"

Jaebum didn't say anything, he just kept silent and looked away from Jinyoung.

"I can't believe you!" Jinyoung got off from the bed and was about to get out from the room when Jaebum hold his wrist.

"Where are you going?"

Jinyoung turned around to face Jaebum. "I don't know!" He looked at Jaebum's grip to his wrist and he yanked it then he looked at Jaebum again. "Look Jaebum, if you really want me to abort my own baby... then I will go back to Korea no matter what happen."

Jinyoung left the room, leaving Jaebum standing there inside. He continued to walk without thinking where he was going, he didn't even realized that he's already outside the hospital building. He found himself standing at the shore, he sat on the sand and he looked at the sunset. Hiss tears suddenly fell, he thought about the time when Mark brought him to Namsan Tower. That was their most unforgettable date, at that time they also witnessed the sunset while Mark was back hugging him. He missed the older so much, he missed how Mark's warmth could always calm him and made him feel better.

Jinyoung pulled his phone from his pocket and he looked at their photo in his lock screen, Mark was kissing his cheek while he closed his eyes and smiled and on the upper left corner of the photo was their intertwined lovelock. Jinyoung cried as he recalled all of his memories with Mark. He shoved his phone back to his pocket, he looked at his stomach and slowly rubbed it.

"Baby?" Jinyoung muttered softly. "Baby, I know you can't hear me but... but I promise you that I will protect you no matter what happen."

Jinyoung sniffed before he continued to talk to his little angel. "U-umma made a mistake, he left Appa in Korea alone. I'm so sorry baby. I know that when you come out, you will hate me for doing this to your Appa. You know baby, if your Appa is here with us, I know he will be so happy to know that we are blessed with a baby."

Jinyoung cried so hard as he brought his hand to cover his face while the other still placed in his stomach. "I missed him so much baby. I missed Mark so much."