Rivals

Jinyoung hesitated to tell Jaebum but he knew that sooner or later Jaebum would know it. "The interior designer director of that company was... Mark."

Jaebum snorted. "So I'm guessing that you told him about Yug—"

"We only talked about the project, nothing else." Jinyoung cut Jaebum's statement. "I'm not that stupid Jaebum, I know what are the consequences if I'm going to tell him the truth."

"You're really protecting him huh?"

"Not only him but also Yugyeom. I'm protecting my family against from you, from your childishness and evilness. I'm going to do everything just to make them safe, even if it involves my own happiness."

"Then I want you to give that project to someone else." Jaebum ordered.

Jinyoung raised his eyebrows. "Why? Are you afraid? Jaebum I'm all yours after we got married, can you just let me be with Mark, just for the last time?"

Jinyoung stood up and went to his room, leaving Jaebum in the living room.

"Mr. Tuan, you have visitor."

"Who is it?" Mark asked still looking at his laptop.

"It's Mr. Jackson Wang." The girl answered.

"Let that jerk in."

"Hey Markiee." Jackson cooed as soon as he got inside Mark's office.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you at the coffee shop right now?" Mark asked.

"Can you give me a break okay? What are you doing anyways?"

"I'm designing new furniture for Jinyoung."

Jackson widened his eyes and he made his way to Mark's table. "Jinyoung? Park Jinyoung? He's already in Korea?"

Mark nodded his head.

"Oh my god! Really? Did you see him? Did both of you talk? Where is he now?"

Mark closed his eyes as he rubbed his temples and he opened his eyes again before answering Jackson. "Jackson will you please slow down?"

"Okay fine, I'm sorry." Jackson murmured.

Mark sighed. "He went to my house the other day with his son Yugyeom bec—"

"To your house? With his son?!"

"Just let me finish first Wang Jackson!"

Jackson chuckled and he sat down on the chair across Mark.

"He didn't know I was the director that he was looking for. He wanted me to help him for a certain project that's why he came to my house and he stayed for a night because it was raining so hard." Mark explained.

"Did something happened during his stay?" Jackson asked.

"He asked me about the baby room." Mark said as he closed his laptop.

"Then what did you tell him?"

Mark looked at Jackson. "Of course I told him the truth that I made it because he wanted it."

Jackson cocked his eyebrows. "Then?"

"Then he cried. I hugged him, he kept on saying sorry, he asked me if I coulf sleep with him then I said yes then I told him that we're like a family then he didn't say anything and he just said a goodnight that's it. I don't know what does he meant with the sorry. Sorry for leaving me? Because he broke up with me? Because he made me wait for him? Because he fell in love with someone else? Because he already had a family? I really don't know Jackson, I'm confused." Mark said and he leaned his back on his office chair.