Honeymoon

"Makeuuu~ I told you it would be nice if it's in Maldives." Jinyoung whined.

They had just landed in Jeju Island and Mark was having a hard time pursuing Jinyoung because the younger wanted to go to Maldives instead of Jeju Island.

"Honey, I told you this is Jaebum's gift for us." Mark said as he grabbed their luggages. "And what is the difference between Maldives and Jeju Island? Because as far as I know, they're both island."

Jinyoung crossed his arms and looked at his husband with an angry look. "It's not just an island! That place is really amazing and it's so popular for the honeymooners."

"Well, Jeju Island is popular for that too."

"Aishh, you don't understand! Makeuuu~ they're still different!"

Mark pursed his lips and released a deep sighed. "You really want Maldives?"

Jinyoung's eyes suddenly lightened up with excitement and he immediately nod.

"Okay! Just wait here, I'll buy a plane ticket for Maldives."

Jinyoung squealed while clapping his hands. "Oh my god! Really babe?!"

"Yes! But you will go there by yourself. I will stay here in Jeju."

Jinyoung's smile suddenly dropped. Mark left Jinyoung standing there but before he could proceed to the ticket booth, Jinyoung grabbed his hands and he entangled their arms. "Aish hyung nevermind, I think Jeju Island is better than Maldives right?"

Mark smirked. "I thought you want Maldives?"

"Nah, I change my mind. I want Jeju! I should thank Jaebum hyung for this."

Mark just laughed at Jinyoung and they started to make their way out of the airport and headed to their hotel. Jaebum had prepared everything for them, he booked the couple in a hotel near the beach for 4 days and 3 nights.

Yugyeom was left with his grandmother, luckily Bambam and Jackson together with their son Sanha companied them until the two got back from their trip.

Before the wedding, Jinyoung decided to live with Mark in their dream house. He invited his mother to move in with them but Mrs. Park kindly rejected it saying that it would be nice if she wouldn't stay with them to give privacy to the couple and she also said that they needed some time as a family. Jinyoung felt sad but he accepted it anyways and told her that he would just visit her.

They spent their vacation in Jeju by experiencing a romantic yacht ride, they descend below the sea surface and explore the undersea on the high tech seogwipo submarine and they also experienced riding on a water bike. They visited Jeju love land where Jinyoung was amazed and kept on laughing with all those statues representing humans' sexual positions. They didn't miss visiting the teddy bear museum which had an impressive variety of stuffed bears. Mark and Jinyoung even took a photo beside a wedding couple bear and they stopped at the gift shop to buy some souvenirs, especially for their one and only son. Their next stop was the Jeju Glass Castle, it is a glass art theme park featuring an exhibition hall, garden and models all made entirely out of glass. They wandered their selves around the rape seed flower farm were they immersed their selves in the vast spread of yellow flowers on a wide open field.

It's already their last night in Jeju, Jinyoung was busy folding their clothes and putting it to their luggage when Mark came out from the bathroom. Jinyoung lifted his head and was startled when he saw his husband wearing nothing but only a towel wrapped around his waist. He hurriedly folded the last two shirts and shoved it to their luggage, Mark slowly walked towards him and Jinyoung immediately grabbed his towel and ran inside the bathroom.