Special Chapter

Special Chapter

After finding out that Jinyoung is pregnant again, Mark happily announced it to everyone. He's so excited to have another baby again and now that he's finally with Jinyoung, he will do everything just to make sure that Jinyoung and their baby is safe and healthy.

Every time Mark came home from work, he always brought an ice cream for Jinyoung since the younger is craving for it everyday. There are times where Jinyoung wakes up Mark in the middle of the night because his craving for some kinds of food that can't be found in Seoul. Mark even went to Busan when Jinyoung was craving for Oden Korokke, one of the most famous street foods that can be found only in Busan and the worst part is that when Mark finally came back from buying that food, Jinyoung doesn't want to eat it anymore. Mark noticed that it's really tiring to take good care of a pregnant person but he always think of the days when Jinyoung was carrying Yugyeom alone and realized that all of the things he did right now for the younger was nothing compare to Jinyoung's sacrifices before.

"Mark?" Jinyoung called while shaking the older to wake up. "Mark hyung, wake up please."

It's still 2AM and here is Jinyoung, disturbing his husband again because unfortunately, he's craving for Bungeoppang, a pastry in shape of fish. Mark stirred in his sleep and rubbed his eyes.

"What is it baby?" he muttered as he opened his eyes to look at Jinyoung in front of him with a pouty face.

Mark giggled, he sat up and cupped the younger's face. "Do you want something to eat?"

Jinyoung nodded his head. "I want to eat bungeoppang, hyung."

Mark frowned. "What is that? Where can I find that one?"

"It's a street food hyung, it's already 2AM so I don't know if there were still people selling that one at this our but I really want to eat that kind of food hyung."

"Okay okay, I'll go find that food. Just wait for me here."

Jinyoung beamed and hugged his husband. Mark pulls away after a few moments and pecked on Jinyoung's lips before he gets off from the bed and changed his clothes.

Mark stroll around the streets of Seoul, to look for that bungeoppang. After an hour of searching it, he came back in their house and placed the food on the plate. He went to there room to inform Jinyoung that he already have the food that the younger wanted to eat but when he arrived at their room, he saw Jinyoung was sleeping. He smiled and walked towards the younger before he sat on the bed beside him and stared at his wife's sleeping face. He lifted his hand caressed the younger's face before brushing Jinyoung's fringe from his face.

"Baby? I already bought the food that you really wanted to eat a while ago." Mark muttered softly.

Jinyoung cutely rubbed his eyes and opened it. "Hyung... I don't feel like eating that food anymore."

"What??"

"I'm sorry hyung..."

Mark pursed his lips, he stroll around the streets of Seoul just to find that bungeoppang. He even begged and helped the owner cooked it because they were already closed but, when he arrived Jinyoung doesn't want to eat it anymore? He was really annoyed but instead of getting angry at his wife, he just kissed Jinyoung's forehead and plastered a smile.

"It's okay, I'll just keep it in case you're going to crave for it again." Mark said as he caressed the younger's cheek. "Go to sleep now."

Jinyoung just nodded his head before closing his eyes and go back to sleep. He knows that Mark was annoyed and the older just let it slide because he's pregnant. He's thankful though because he had a husband who's really understanding and considerate.