The Offer

Mark woke up when the rays of the sun hit his face, he felt an arm around his waist and he looked down to see his beautiful angel. He smiled as he think about what happened last night, Jinyoung gave his everything to him. Mark caressed Jinyoung's cheek, he kissed the younger's forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips. He brushed Jinyoung's fringe and the younger stirred in his sleep, Jinyoung opened his eyes and he saw Mark smiling at him lovingly, he suddenly remember everything that happened last night. He buried his face on Mark's bare chest in embarrassment. Mark just laughed, he knew that the younger was embarrassed, so he caressed Jinyoung's cheek.

Mark held the younger's chin, he lifted it as he looked at Jinyoung straight in the eyes. "Why are you hiding?"

Jinyoung closed his eyes and shooked his head as he hid his face again on Mark's chest. The older just kept on laughing at the cuteness of his fiancé and he hugged him so tight while burying his face on Jinyoung's smooth hair.

"Thank you, Jinyoung." Mark muttered softly.

"What for?" Jinyoung said still burying his face on Mark's bare chest.

"For what happened last night, thank you for giving me a chance to be your first and for trusting me."

Jinyoung just nodded his head and smiled even if the older couldn't see it.

"Let's take a shower together."

"No hyung, it's embarrassing!" Jinyoung shook his head.

Mark chuckled. "There's no need for you to be shy, I already saw everything baby."

"YAH!!!" Jinyoung hit Mark's chest.

Mark carried Jinyoung to the bathroom and they both took a shower and well ... a little make out session too. After their relaxing shower they put their clothes on and went to the kitchen to eat their brunch since it's already late in the morning when they woke up.

Since Jaebum miraculously gave Jinyoung a day off, the younger spent the whole day at the house with his fiancé. They want to have their free time in private rather than having a date in public that's why they chose to stay at home.

"I will pick you up this evening okay?" Mark said after he sent Jinyoung to his workplace.

Jinyoung smiled and nodded his head. He left a peck on Mark's lips before he turned his back and entered the building. Mark made his way to Peniel's cafe since Jackson's coffee shop is almost done and it will open next month.

When Jinyoung came out from the elevator, he saw Jaebum sitting on his desk while holding his photo with Mark that was inside the picture frame, obviously waiting for him. All of the staffs were looking at him and starting to whisper something to the other staffs as he made his way to his desk.

"You have your own office then why are you here in my desk? And also, why are you holding our picture frame?" Jinyoung glared at Jaebum and he snatched the frame from Jaebum's grasp and put it back to his desk. "Planning to throw some dark spell on us using our photo huh?"

Jaubum laughed. "Mark treated me so nice on your birthday, so why would I do that?"

Jinyoung just shrugged and sat on his arm chair. "So, what are you doing here in my desk? Any problem?"

"No, there's no problem but I have good news for you." Jaebum wiggled his eyebrows.

"What is it Jaebum-ssi?"

Jaebum scratched his head. "Aiish Jinyoung, drop that ssi ssi thing. It's too formal."

Jinyoung laughed. "Okay okay fine. What is it Jaebum hyuuung~?"