Say You'll Never Go

A/N: I just want to say that there's a scene from this chapter that was taken from a tv series. the scene was kinda cute so i decided to put it here but the rest of the scene was really from me..

'Paging Mr. Kim, please proceed to the customer service. Thank you.'

Jinyoung's eyes lightened up upon having an idea and he immediately ran to the customer service office.

'Paging Mr. Mark Tuan, please proceed to the customer service. Calling Mr. Mark Tuan please proceed to the customer service. Thank you.'

"Miss, one more time please? Tell him that I'm waiting for him here." Jinyoung pleaded to the customer service representative. "Please..."

'Calling Mr. Mark Tuan, please proceed to the customer service. Mr. Park Jinyoung is waiting for you here. Mr. Mark Tuan, please proceed to the customer service. Mr. Park Jinyoung is waiting for you here.'

"Can you tell him that I really really love him so much, that I am here to stop him from leaving." Jinyoung begged and the girl let out a loud sigh.

"Seriously? Do I really have to say that sir?"

Jinyoung nodded his head eagerly, eyes brimming with tears that threatened to fall. "I really need to stop the love of my life from leaving. Miss please, have you ever been in love so hard like this before? Don't you want to let the power of love succeeded? Please help me, tell him that his husband is waiting for him here. This would be the last time, promise."

The girl pursed her lips into a thin line and she looked at Jinyoung with worried and pity look before she started to speak again.

'Mr. Mark Tuan please proceed to the customer service right now. Your husband, Mr. Park Jinyoung is waiting for you here.' The girl glanced at Jinyoung. 'He said that he really loves you so much so please don't leave him Mr. Tuan.'

Jinyoung smiled mildly at the girl before he stood up and bow. "Thank you so much."

The girl nodded her head and she gave Jinyoung an encouraging smile. "I hope you can stop him from leaving sir and reconcile everything."

Jinyoung was walking along the departure area, head hung low. He lifted his head and saw people heading to the jetway and right there he saw that person he has been looking for.

"Mark..."

"Mark!" Jinyoung ran to where Mark was but the older couldn't hear him because they were separated by glass walls plus Mark was also wearing an earphone.

"Mark!"

Jinyoung knocked on the glass wall to get Mark's attention but the older just kept on walking. "Mark please!"

Jinyoung pulled out his phone from his pocket and tried to call Mark but the older cannot be reached.

"Mark!" Jinyoung called as he kept on banging on the glass wall.

Mark suddenly stopped and he frowned, he could feel that someone is calling him.

"Mark turn around!"

Mark shook his head and he shrugged his shoulder before he continued to walk heading to the jetway but he stopped again when his phone rang. He pulled out the gadget from his pocket and he looked at the caller's name. He was slightly shocked when he saw that it was Jinyoung. What does the younger want from him? Why is he calling? Mark pulled out his earphone before answering the call.

"Hello?" Mark muttered softly.

"Mark!"

Mark flinched as he parted the phone from his ear, he stared at his phone before putting it back again to his ear.