Our Little Angel

It has been 2 weeks since Jinyoung arrived in LA, he wasn't really supposed to be here. Why? It is because when he was about to go inside the boarding area, he suddenly changed his mind.

*FLASHBACK*

"Jinyoung what's wrong?" Jaebum asked when he realized Jinyoung suddenly stopped.

"I-I can't Jaebum." Jinyoung muttered.

"What? Don't tell me that you're going to back out?"

Jinyoung took a step back and his eyes started to welled up with tears. "I can't leave him. I can't leave Mark, Jaebum."

Jaebum sighed. "Jinyoung he doesn't even come here to stop you. If he really loves you, he will be here right now but where is he?!"

"But –"

"No buts Jinyoung! Come on, let's go inside." Jaebum said as he dragged Jinyoung inside.

Two days after they arrived, they've met their client to sign their contracts. Jinyoung was shocked when they told him that instead of staying in LA for 2 years, they made it into 3 years and they promised to double his salary. Jinyoung hesitated to sign the contract at first, but what can he do? His already there, so he did sign it anyways. Since Jinyoung is Jaebum's responsibility, he told the younger that they need to be together always which means Jinyoung will be living with Jaebum under the same roof.

"Jinyoung dinner is ready!" Jaebum called the younger who's busy doing something in the living room.

Jinyoung stood up and walked towards the dining table, he saw Jaebum already sitting there so he sat across the older. He only took 3 bites of his food before he slowly pushed the plate away from him.

Jaebum looked at him as he raised his eyebrows. "Why did you stop eating?"

"I can't taste anything and I'm not really hungry."

"You're not hungry? But you didn't eat anything since this morning." Jaebum said.

Jinyoung just shrugged and stood up. "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now."

Jaebum just looked at Jinyoung who went to his room. The younger was very moody these past few days, sometimes he loved to eat always but sometimes he hated it. Jaebum also hear barfing sounds from the bathroom every morning but whenever he asked the younger, Jinyoung will always say that he ate food that his stomach didn't like.

Ever since Jinyoung left, Mark locked himself inside his room. He never get out from the room to eat, Jackson will only knocked on his door and leave the food tray in his doorstep. Mark kept the key with him so that Jackson couldn't open the door. Jackson and Bambam were really worried, thinking that Mark will do something stupid inside. Jackson couldn't handle it anymore, wailing over Jinyoung's departure to LA for 2 weeks was already too much. As his best friend, he needes to stop Mark. He needed to do something to get Mark back to his life instead of locking inside his room forever.

"Mark?" Jackson called as he knocked Mark's room. "Mark? Mark I will break this door if you're not going to open it!"

"Jackson hyung, please calm down." Bambam said as he tried to stop Jackson.

Jackson shook his head. "No Bam, he needs to get out from this room right now!"

He took a few steps backward, ready to kick the door. "Mark! I'm going to kick this fucking door now!"

3

2

1

Jackson ran and was about to kick the door when it suddenly open, revealing Mark who perfectly dressed up. Instead of kicking the door, Jackson accidently launched himself to the older and they fell down on the floor with a loud thud, where Jackson was topping Mark under him.