Stay

Jaebum was still frozen in the living room and he didn't even notice that his tears started rolling down on his cheeks. It's the first time he cried ever since Youngjae died. It's the first time he felt such emotion after hearing those words from Jinyoung. Everything the younger said really hit him. He didn't know that his happiness would be a torture to someone. He pulled out his phone and dialed Wonpil.

"Hello? Wonpil, can you please cancel the wedding for me? And try to get Mark's home address. I just want to make things right."

Jaebum woke up early and he made a breakfast for Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung-ah? Wake up." Jaebum called as soon as he entered the guest room.

Jaebum was shocked when he saw Jinyoung already sitting on the bed while he's spacing out. Jaebum walked towards the younger and placed the food tray in front of Jinyoung before he sat on the bed.

"I made a... breakfast for you. You should eat."

Jinyoung glared at the food before he turned to look out of the window.

Jaebum sighed and he started digging on the food. "You should eat Jinyoung. I don't want you to faint in the middle of the ceremony."

"But I wanted to, if that would stop the wedding."

"Don't say that, just eat."

Jinyoung looked at the food in front of him. Jaebum cooked his favorite food for breakfast but he didn't feel like eating it, especially if it's made by Jaebum. "Did you put some poison on it that's why you are forcing me to eat it?"

Jaebum playfully nodded his head and smile. "Yep, I put some love poison."

Jinyoung pushed Jaebum's hand from the food and he took 3 bit of it. "I'm sure your poison will effect even if I just took 3 bites of it."

Jaebum smiled and he stood up. "I'll give you 10 minutes to prepare. You better hurry."

Mark was placing his last luggage at the back of Jackson's car while Yugyeom was watching beside him, he turned to look at his son and sighed when he saw Yugyeom pouting while crossing his arms. Mark crouched down in front of Yugyeom and he held Yugyeom's hand.

"Why are you pouting? We already talked about this right?" Mark muttered softly to his son.

"But I still don't want you to go."

Yugyeom pulled his hand from his daddy and acted like he's sulking as he opened the door of Jackson's car. Jackson and Bambam laughed at the two before they helped Yugyeom to get inside the car. Mark stood up and walked towards Jin who's standing at the gate.

"Jin, thank you for everything." Mark said as he patted Jin's shoulder and he looked at the house.

"Do you really want to sell this house? Won't you regret it?" Jin asked when he saw Mark looking at the house. He knew how much this house really meant to Mark.

Mark looked at Jin who's giving him a worried look and Mark gave him a smile before he nodded his head. "This was built because of him. If I'm going to keep this and live here, his memories will keep on replaying in my mind and it will only hurt me more. I need to move on, Jin. I really need to move on."

Jin hugged Mark to comfort him. Mark was a very good person to him, he could still remember the day when Mark found him crying in the park. That time he really needed money for him to pay his mother's debts, if he couldn't pay it they would lose their house. Mark lent him money to pay it even if they have just met, Jin refused to accept it but Mark insisted so he just forcibly accepted the money and promised to pay it back. Mark just told him to work for him as his personal assistant and driver then there's no need for Jin to pay it back with money. Jin accepted the offer to work for him and that's why he's so very thankful to Mark.