Coming Back

Jaebum put Yugyeom down, he walked towards Jinyoung and hugged him so tight. "I promise, you won't regret marrying me."

Jinyoung didn't hugged Jaebum back, he pulled away and he carried Yugyeom in his arms as they entered his room and closed the door leaving Jaebum in the living room.

"Let's sleep baby." Jinyoung said as he sat on the bed and he laid Yugyeom down beside him.

"Umma, are you crying?" Yugyeom said as he stared at his mom's watery eyes.

Jinyoung smiled at him and shook his head.

"Liar." Yugyeom muttered and he sat up to wipe Jinyoung's tears.

Jinyoung widened his eyes as he tried to recall what Yugyeom said. "Baby, where did you learn that?"

"Television? When I watched some Korean dramas with Jaebum appa."

"Didn't I tell you to watch cartoons not dramas?" Jinyoung said as he crossed his arms and Yugyeom just laughed at him. "Stop laughing, go to sleep now."

Yugyeom shook his head. "If I'm going to sleep, umma will cry again."

Jinyoung caressed Yugyeom's chubby cheeks. "Umma will not cry okay?"

"Promise?" Yugyeom said and he lifted his hand to show his pinky finger to his mom.

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows. "Where did you learn all these things??"

"I said in the television."

Jinyoung sighed and he locked his pinky fingers with Yugyeom. "Okay fine, promise."

Yugyeom smiled at him. Jinyoung lied down and Yugyeom crawled on top of him and he rested his head on Jinyoung's chest. Jinyoung smiled at his son and he kissed Yugyeom's head before saying goodnight.

"So Jaebum and Jinyoung are together? In LA? And they have a son?" Jackson asked while looking at Bambam and Mark who kept on nodding their heads.

Mark was in Jackson's house, he arrived in Korea 2 days ago but because of his busy schedule he didn't visit the couple right away after he arrived.

"Then what are you going to do now?" Jackson asked Mark.

Mark looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing??"

"Jackson, I cannot just come to him and asked him to be my fiancé again. He's with Jaebum and they have a son. I don't want to be a third wheel, okay?"

Jackson sighed. "Hey you're not the third wheel, it's Jaebum. He stole Jinyoung from you."

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." Mark said as he stood up and went to the kitchen to get some food to eat.

Jackson looked at Bambam who is playing with their son. "Babe, what are we going to do now?"

Bambam lifted his head and he looked at Jackson. "Nothing. The situation is really complicated babe. We can't do anything to help Mark hyung."

Jinyoung was in the living room, checking some designs when Jaebum sat beside him.

"We're going back to Korea the day after tomorrow." Jaebum said.

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum as he raised his eyebrows. "Why all of a sudden?"

"This will be your last project before your contract ends." Jaebum said as he gave Jinyoung some documents. "Impact Corea is one of the biggest design companies in Korea and one of their interior design directors has a furniture business which can really help us. His unique designs of his furniture would be fit in these interior so you need to see him and collaborate with him in order for you to do this project."