one.

[Name] sits still on her bedroom, writing whatever it is to do as a certified journalist. As a twenty year old woman, she learned to live more responsibly compared when she was still a college student. She became more diligent and less lazy, although procrastination is still there. Her hand does elegant strokes on her notebook, a mysterious smile plastered on her face.

"Knock, knock." a voice interrupts her business, and it belongs to none other than her nosy cousin. Namjoon invades the place, approaching her casually. "Here's your appointment slip for your session with mom today." He places a small paper on her desk and was about to leave when [Name] speaks.

"Namjoon."

"Yo."

"I was thinking..." the female trails off as she spins her roller chair around so she's now facing the tall lad. "... what are some, fun things to do in Korea?"

Namjoon cocks his head to the side, scratching his neck as if he was bitten by some insect. "Why, have you already forgotten what it's like to live there?"

[Name] laughs nervously, but she nods in response. "Kinda, yeah. I've been too engulfed here and... I just- you know." She doesn't even know if she's making sense right now, but she hopes he got the message.

"Well, I dunno." He sits down on a vacant seat. This will turn into a cousin to cousin talk now. "What did you do there back then?"

It takes a long while for her to say what she wants to deliver. All her memories while she stayed in her home country had its up's and down's. From family moments, friend moments, etc. But one thing popped in her mind, and it sure gives her the giddiness.

"Ice skating." she blurts out, those two words rolling in her mouth like magic.

It even caught Namjoon off-guard, so he ends up laughing. "Pardon?" he says questionably in English. "Since when have you started skating?"

"Since I never even knew you existed."

"Ouch." He chuckles. "Did someone teach you or some thing?"

[Name]'s mouth turns into a firm line. "Well, yeah. Of course." she says, her hand absentmindedly touching a familiar necklace that's been around her neck for 2 years straight. She never took it off unless she had to take a bath and go to sleep. That certain item contains precious mementos, and she will never lose it ever in her life.

Namjoon notices her action and being the keen guy he always has been, he easily gets the message. A small smile appears in his face. "Arasseo, okay. Ice skating sounds like a good idea. Go for it."

[Name] puts her hand down, it landing on her lap. "You think so, too?" she asks in slight excitement.

The boy bobs his head up and down. "Sure, why not? Whatever my cousin wants. Let's skate sometime, yeah?"

She giggles like a little girl. "Okay."

Namjoon then stands up from his seat and stretches out as if he just woke up from a deep slumber. "Well, I'll go now. Continue whatever business you had. Just don't forget to arrive at the appointment."

[Name] nods in understanding. "Yeah. Thanks, Joonie."

Namjoon waves at her before really leaving, shutting the door close. [Name] turns back around to her desk, her hands gripping each side of the journalist notebook. She heaves out a happy sigh. She can't wait to go back to Korea.