seventeen.

First Person's Point of View

I hold my head gently as the memories from the past begins to retrieve and be reminisced. I remember every, single detail that has happened back then and I feel like crying. But I hold in my tears as much as I can.

Jimin. Park Jimin.

That name keeps on echoing in my mind as each and every moment we have gone through hits me hard. Those beautiful, heart-warming moments we two used to share. Our first encounter, our first ever encounter...

We met in the first year of college. We were classmates. I thought he was pretty cute, but back then I had no interest in boys what-so-ever; until he asked me to be his math partner. I was very hesitant at that time, because I knew him. I knew he was one those rude ass guys who thinks they're the boss of the entire campus.

But I thought wrong.

He was the sweetest, most patient guy I have ever met in my entire life. Sure he would tease me sometimes, especially towards my lack of knowledge in math, but all in all, he was the kindest. He was such a nice person for someone like me. I totally misjudged him.

Soon enough, we grew closer and closer. I didn't even notice it. It naturally just came like wind. I got very attracted to him. I started to view him more than a friend. But I was scared, scared of getting rejected and so I kept it all in. I had no other friends to share my feelings, so I was troubled and had no idea how I can keep the secret hidden.

Until one day, as if the God of love realized my suffering, Jimin came up to me and confessed he had feelings for me all this time. I was very shocked, but more glad. I confessed back, letting all my feelings out. Sure the start of our love story was cliché, but it was the happiest moment in my entire life.

Jimin asked me out soon. Our first date was held in a cinema. Common, I know. But we were just in the mood for it. We watched a horror film that had a mixture of drama and romance, so we were very satisfied.

The main characters of the movie were ice skaters, so that somehow triggered my mind to the idea of skating in an ice rink myself someday. I told Jimin about it but he just laughed; he promised he'd take me there someday though so I was grateful.

Jimin introduced me to Jungkook then, who's now my best friend for 6 years and still counting, and who used to be Jimin's best friend. I found him very cute, no doubt. He treated me like a little sister most of the time, so I treated him as my older brother since I never had one.

If you thought Jimin was the very-romantic type, no he wasn't. He never bought me anything big, now that I remember. He simply gave me food or things like roses, but I didn't really mind since I do love eating. So you can say our relationship was more... elegant and classy.

We dated for a few months and those were the best for me. Jimin treated me greatly and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. We would do skinships, but we don't overdo it and we know the right time when to make contact. He's such a great kisser, may I add that.

I thought everything was going great between us, until he suddenly broke it to me that he was leaving on a trip with his parents for a month. It was during a vacation in our college so he had all the time he wanted. But of course he'd only stay for a month.

I was all right with it, I totally was since he reminded me that everything was going to be okay. And so I believed him . I gave him my full trust. We kissed for so long it felt like time stopped, and I thought he wasn't going to leave anymore but well reality is a bitch.

When he left, Jungkook mostly hanged out with me and kept me company. I was getting sad without my boy friend's presence, to be truth. I mean, who wouldn't be? It's normal for anyone who's in a relationship to feel that way.

My communication with Jimin was rather short and very limited. We only talked for like a few minutes to an hour every other day, so I felt needy. I was rather desperate for his presence, and I know I shouldn't have felt that way, but I couldn't help it. This is why they say long distance relationships suck.

I became depressed and sometimes locked myself inside my room, checking to see if Jimin was ever going to call or whatever every now and then. I end up forgetting sometimes though and just sleep. I guess Jungkook noticed my sudden change of behavior, enough to trigger him to move out of his old apartment and live in the same building I stay in. He rented the flat next to mine so he could easily visit me without trouble.

Did I mentioned my connection with Jimin suddenly cut? I was devastated.

But Jungkook was such an amazing friend. He was the ideal and perfect one you could ever have. I was so damn lucky to have him by my side and replace my sadness into happiness. He helped be get through depression and all that shit. I can never thank him enough.

I'm so glad he's still my best friend even until now.

We didn't expect it to happen, but we got into a traumatizing accident. I hit my head pretty damn hard. The next thing I knew, I passed out. That's how my story started with having no memory of Jimin and the rest of my past. I couldn't even remember my own cousin, Namjoon.

But..

I finally know and remember everything inside out. I'm finally free from the struggles. I finally received what I have always wanted since the very beginning.

I'm excited and scared of the future strangely. I don't know what to do now. But one thing's for sure; and that is to look forward.

___

this was long asf i'm sorry.