forty-one.

First Person's Point of View

Silently eating my meal, I wait for the opportunity to speak about what just happened yesterday with Jimin and me. Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting just beside me, eating as well. I don't know how to break the news to them, especially to Jungkook. But I might as well try.

I clear my throat to get their attention which thankfully they did. "So I talked to... Jimin." I almost whisper the last word, due to how nervous I'm actually feeling. "Yesterday."

I was expecting a rather surprising reactions from them both, but they seem so calm and collected. "What did you guys talk about?" Jungkook suddenly asks, his eyes looking at me right in the soul and they sent chills down my spine.

"We... how should I say this," I scratch the back of my neck. "we're back together."

Taehyung drops his spoon on the plate and Jungkook just looked at me as if I was crazy. But at least his expression changed. I like this side of Jungkook more than the blank one. "Really?!" he exclaims.

I nod twice, not knowing if I should smile or what. "I know it was so sudden and it just happened too fast, but-- we love each other. We really do. I took that as a sign that maybe, maybe we really are meant to be together."

"That's..." Taehyung chimes, voice slightly faint. "great. I'm happy for you, [Name]." He smiles.

I return him a smile and turned my attention back to Jungkook who's already ready to speak. "Uhm so what now? Will he come home from Europe?"

I nod again like earlier. "Yeah. He said he'll come back around this week once he's finished with his business with Yoongi-nim."

"Awesome. So like does he get to steal you away from us now?" Taehyung questions with a pout and I can't help but smile from how adorable he looked.

"Don't say that. It's not like I'm leaving this place because of him. I'll still stay and sleep here until I'm actually asked to leave by my company." I tell, chuckling.

"Oh, that's right. You won't be staying for long." Tae says, a hint of sadness evident in his deep voice.

I reach out to touch his shoulder and rubbed it softly. "Don't worry, we'll still keep in touch, I promise."

With my words, they brought a smile back to Taehyung's face as he smiles at me cheekily.

"I don't wanna ask this, but should we let Hobi-hyung know?" Jungkook asks abruptly, completely changing the atmosphere as a short silence occurs.

"Of course we should. He deserves to know. I mean, he still is our friend." I answer, furrowing my brows for a moment.

"But he likes y-"

"I made it clear that I only wanted a frienship with him and nothing else, didn't I? Hobi would understand, I trust in him." I assure, returning to eating my food that I haven't touched in minutes.

"And what if he doesn't?"

"He will."

~

I couldn't wait any longer. Upon seeing Jimin step out of the airport, I ran up to him like damn flash and gave him a big hug. I didn't even notice he actually has his hair dyed purplish blue now and he just looks more amazing than he already is.

I didn't even care that there were cameras everywhere, witnessing the whole scene where I interlocked my fingers with Jimin's cute ones. Paparazzies begun flooding around us and thankfully, the van for our trip back home arrived just a few minutes after all that fuzz.

Jimin sits beside my securely as I sit nervously. He seemed to have noticed my stance and laughed. He laughed. "Come on, I know we haven't spoken in a very long time and we only did a few days ago, but you don't have to act so weird around me as if I'm some stranger."

I smile sheepishly, turning my head to face him but I just can't look at him straight in the eye. "I just really... I really missed you, Jimin. So much." I blurt out, not really knowing why. "And it feels kinda awkward now that you're finally back. It feels like I'm talking to a different person."

I didn't even notice it, but Jimin suddenly scoots to where I'm sitting as he slides his hand on my back to my arm and pulls me close to him. I hesitantly rest my head to his shoulder and sighed.

"Don't ever think that. I'm still me, [Name]; the Park Jimin you fell in love with. I never changed, just my status. I became a bit well-known, but I'm still the same. I never changed, so is my love to you."

His words truly sent warmth in my once cold heart and I'm just so glad I finally have him back.

"I... love you, Jimin."

___

i wish i wasn't so busy and not have to deal with writer's block so i could update more. ㅠㅠ i miss getting so many notifications from you guys commenting and shit. sob