thirty.

(a/n: when you have to wake up for school in 3 hours but decide to update lmao. long ass chapter ahead. enjoy)

___

"I fucking told you both I didn't want to go." [Name], who's now lying down on an hospital bed with a fractured foot, says with a hint of annoyance. Jungkook and Namjoon immediately brought her to the nearest hospital after she accidentally fell down while skating and landed on her foot. "Look what happened now."

"It's your fault for not being careful. I thought you said you were good at skating already." Namjoon debates back, to only earn a look of disbelief from the female.

"Don't you start bickering at me?! You were the one who bumped into me while I was skating so peacefully." [Name] instantly defends herself, wanting to smack the living daylights out of her clumsy cousin. "If anything, you're the one who's supposed to be here and not me."

Namjoon says nothing, since he knows he has no idea what to say anymore. For the first time, he's actually in the wrong.

"Come on, guys don't start a fight now. Violence is not the answer." Jungkook says so calmly and [Name] did not like that side of him.

"You wouldn't say that if you were in my place, Jungco-"

"We came here as soon as we got the call. Is everything all right?" Mr. Song suddenly barges into the room with Seoyun. Once they see their beloved family member, they ran up to her. "Oh my God, who did this to you??"

"Was it Namjoon-oppa?" Seoyun assumes with a hint of panic as she looks over to the accused male.

"It was." [Name] says sourly, rolling her eyes at the mention of his name.

"What did you do, Namjoon?" her dad interroggates, his attention now to the said person. "Did you push her? Why?"

"No, sir."

"I'm your uncle."

"Uncle-- whatever. I bumped into her. It was all an accident." Namjoon tries to explain everything, but he's a stuttering mess.

Mr. Song sighs in slight frustration, rubbing his temples. "There's no possibility that a mere bump could make her injured."

"Oh, with Namjoon-hyung, anything is possible." Jungkook tells him, his lips forming into a firm, absolute line. Namjoon shushes him off, somehow guilty even though again; it was an accident.

"I'm going to head out to buy some snacks for [Name]. Anything you want as well?" Mr. Song claims as he glances at his daughter then to the males.

"No, we're okay."

"Okay then. Seoyun, come with me."

Once the two left, the room is now again only confined with [Name], Jungkook, and Namjoon. They spoke no word at all, but it didn't turn awkward especially since each are having their own businesses. [Name] watching the news from the T.V, and Jungkook and Namjoon fiddling with their phone.

"I'm thirsty. Namjoon, go fetch me water." [Name] abruptly speaks, eyes not prying off the from the screen.

Namjoon does not complain since he kinda has to get on his dongsaeng's good side again. He heads out of the room quickly, shutting the door behind. Once there's no clear sign of him anymore, [Name] turns around to face Jungkook whose eyes are still focused on his phone.

"What'cha doing?" she casually starts a conversation, trying to look at what the boy is up to. But due to her fracture, she is unable to and only lies back down in pain.