Music Video Shoot

Katniss' POV

I kiss Peeta when he finishes his song for me. I don't even care that the audience are watching us; they know about us now, and they understand.

The show ends and we all go back to the hotel, Peeta and I driving in the car we arrived here in.

We go straight to our hotel room because we decided we weren't hungry—we had eaten pizza all day anyway.

I burst into the hotel room and jump onto the bed. It's so comfy; I've missed it these past 3 hours. I feel an indentation beside me where Peeta gets onto the bed.

Light kisses are planted along my neck and I smile. Peeta's cold hands brush against my skin, making me shiver. I crane my neck to his direction and smile, before gently placing my lips onto his.

The sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla explodes into my mouth and I want more. I pull Peeta's shirt off as he does mine and explore every inch of his torso. "So beautiful." He whispers and crashes his lips onto mine again.

Before I know it, we both fall asleep, tired in the early morning.

———
"Katniss, oh shit!" I hear Peeta exclaims as a calamity beside me takes place.

I open one of my eyes and look in his direction. Peeta searches the floor for something to wear. "What's going on?" I ask.

"I totally forgot, I have a music video shoot today!" And it all comes crashing back.

"Shit!" I mumble and pounce up from the bed. I dig through my suitcase, returning with my Victoria's Secret matching underwear seeing as I am butt naked. I think Peeta's too rushed to even notice. I find a cute shirt with Lisa Simpson's face printed all over it and some light blue jeans that I pair with a brown belt and some white chuck taylors.

I scoot into the bathroom before Peeta has the chance and brush my teeth, do some natural makeup and curl my hair into loose curls.

Peeta brushes his teeth as well and we walk hand in hand down to the lobby as soon as we are finished. As soon as we exited the elevator, we heard loud, high pitched screeches coming from one Effie Trinket.

"Now we're going to be late for the shoot, meaning we won't have time to come back and pack and no time to get out of this hotel for 9 this evening so we can travel to the next hotel for the tour!" Effie yells.

"We're here!" Peeta exclaims and I look at my watch. It's only 6:46am. I swear I've only had three hours of sleep after what Peeta and I did last night...

We get to the studio and us girls sit as we are talked through what all the boys are going to be doing.

They're doing a cover of Panic! At The Disco's Girls/Girls/Boys for LGBT awareness. Every dollar and cent or Euro or pound or whatever currency goes to charity. They're even doing it in the style of how Brendon did it. But every guy has their own separate video, and whoever gets the most downloads has to do a dare that will be decided by the fans.

The guys sit in makeup for what seems like forever. They have to wear a weird sock thing over their private area so that the camera doesn't see anything but they are covered with a nude, low cut pair of skin tight leggings.

I'm sat, scrolling through my private Tumblr when I feel strong arms hold me tight. "Are you finished in makeup now?" I ask.

"Yep." Peeta replies, popping the p. "They want to know if you want to sit in on the shoot. Only you though."

I jump up and vigorously nod my head. I can't imagine anything funnier than Peeta acting all seductive to a camera.

He smiles and grabs my hand, leading me to a large white room that looks like it goes on for miles but is clearly only just to give that effect.

"Hello Katniss." A man greets me. He has light purple hair and asks me to call him Jonathon. Such a normal name for such an abstract guy.

They make Peeta stand in the middle of a room and they spray his hair with some spray and it makes it look really tousled and super sexy. I start to get sweaty and have to grip my shirt for sanity.

The music starts and Peeta stares seductively into the camera, flexing his muscles and gliding his hands over all his muscles. It actually makes me drool at one point.

Then, breaking me out of my trance a few minutes in, Jonathon taps me on the shoulder and points to Peeta, before whispering "go join him."

"But what do I do?" I ask him.

"Just flirt with him, kiss him, it doesn't matter: just expose him." Jonathon says. It kind of creeps me out how he says stuff like expose.

I nod and follow suit. I wrap my arms around Peeta and he kisses me intently. I scruff up his hair and run my hands over his muscles before bursting out laughing and the music stops.

"Woah." Peeta says and I agree. We leave the room after getting the all clear, and then the crew explicitly saying that it was really good. We sit down on the couch in the green room and join the others, before Cato and Clove leave to go do the shoot.

"We'd like to discuss something." Marvel announces, when we all go silent.

"Yeah. We're all really sorry that you two ended up in the firing line; it could've been any one of us but fate decided you two for some cruel reason." Glimmer adds.

I smile and nod. "It's okay. Really, it is. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of our chests. But what about you guys? When will you all expose yourselves?" I ask.

They all exchange glances and Gale nods. "The music videos... Our girls join us at the end."

Peeta and I look at each other and laugh. "They're making you all do that too?" Peeta asks, glancing around at his friends, half of which are wearing no shirts and look hot, if I say so myself.

"Yeah. Effie has no idea." Johanna says and begins laughing, and we all join in.

Well at least we're all in this together.

"So we're all friends again?" Annie and Finnick both say in unison.

"Friends again." I confirm and we all cheer and have a group hug.