Vlogging

Katniss' POV

I wake up and feel strong warm arms around my structure.

Peeta.

I escape his embrace and go into the bathroom to get dressed and ready. Today I'm going to be vlogging.

I haven't made a video in a few days and I usually make a vlog everyday so I'm going to have to explain to my viewers why I'm slacking.

I brush my teeth and hair, scrub my face and take off my pyjamas leaving me in only a bra and knickers.

Seriously? I forgot to bring clothes in with me. Again.

I sigh and open the door, suddenly surprised when I see Peeta sat up in bed staring at me.

He quickly looks away and apologises.

"Don't worry Peeta, it's not any different from me wearing a bikini, and anyway we're dating so it was gonna happen at some point." I say.

Peeta nods.

I walk over to him and stand in front of him. "See, it's fine."

I give him a smile and pick up my suitcase which I drag into the toilet.

"I may be a while!" I yell.

"Seriously?" Peeta replies.

"Yep. It takes time for a beauty guru vlogger to get ready in the morning. Just you wait until you see the girls!" I reply.

I decide to wear a white sleeveless blouse, and tuck it into a plum coloured skater skirt. I gently curl my long brown hair into light curls that fall over my shoulders, and place a white flower crown on the top of my head.

I wear dolly shoes that match my skirt but first I wear knee high grey socks.

I put on my makeup and wing my eyeliner.

I pick my suitcase back up and drag it outside of the bathroom.

Peeta waits bouncing up and down outside the door.

"I did warn you!" I exclaim.

Peeta runs into the toilet and returns 30 seconds later.

"I didn't think you meant that long!" He replies.

"That was quick. How long?" I say looking at my watch. "45 minutes that's good!"

"Pfft. I got ready in 20 minutes." Peeta says.

I dismiss him and grab my vlogging camera out of my bag.

"Breakfast?" I ask.

"Breakfast." He confirms.

We leave the room, not forgetting to bring our key card.

"I'm about to vlog." I mention to Peeta before turning on the camera.

I press the record button and turn it to face me.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim. "Sorry I've been slacking with the videos, I've had a crazy past few days. You know I told you about how I had my school reunion the other day? Well, I must've forgot to mention that I used to go to school with this one."

I turn the camera towards Peeta who waves. "Hey." He says.

I turn the camera back to me. "Yeah, I went to school with Peeta Mellark, and the rest of the band Tributes Training, and they have asked us to go on tour with them to have some fun and promote a few of their songs!"