Night Time

Katniss' POV

I jump out of the pool and pick up my camera. Peeta grabs my hand and we both walk toward the elevator. We spent the last twenty minutes making out in the pool.

When we get into the elevator, I push Peeta up against the far wall after pushing the button for our floor.

I run my hand up and down his abs whilst my other tugs at his hair, gaining low moans from Peeta.

In return, he places his hands on my butt, which sends me crazy, moans escaping my mouth like mad.

I break away from the kiss when I hear the elevator ding and smirk at Peeta. I purposely wiggle my butt as I walk to our room to get him excited.

As soon as I get into the room, Peeta takes the camera out of my hand and places it on the bedside table before tackling me onto the bed, and climbing on top of me.

When his lips touch mine it feels like electric, every touch sends shivers throughout my body. I've never felt this way about anyone before, even though Peeta's the only one I've ever had feelings for.

Even though I hadn't seen him for five years, I never had any thoughts about any other guy.

"Katniss, do you want to-" Peeta whispers in my ear, his lips brushing against my ear.

"Yes." I cut him off.

"You don't even know what I was going to say." He chuckles. "Are you sure you want to, tonight?"

"Yes. I've waited five years for you, Mr Mellark." I whisper into his ear. Yes, before you ask. I am a virgin. Well, in all honesty Peeta was the only guy I had on my mind so my interest in other guys never really existed. Besides, I became famous when I was 19, and every guy I ever met was only after my money, not like I cared.

"Katniss, I need to tell you something first." Peeta says seriously.

"Okay." I reply, hoping that he won't say that he doesn't want to or something.

"I'm a virgin." Peeta mumbles. What?

"How are you a virgin? You're a god!" I exclaim, pointing at his body.

"I was saving myself for you, if you ever felt the same way." Peeta mumbles, flushing red.

"Don't worry," I whisper, climbing on top of Peeta. "I'm a virgin too."

Peeta leans over to the bedside cabinet and retrieves a small silver packet. At least Peeta's prepared.

We both pull each other's clothes off as we make out, until we're both naked. I feel uncomfortable with my body, but with Peeta that seems to disappear. It's weird, whenever I'm around him, I seem to catch my breath.

And with that, the rest of the night becomes a blur.

///

Last night was great.

I slowly open my eyes, and look around. Peeta's still fast asleep next to me, and we're both still naked, but I don't care.

White feathers surround us with our clothes thrown all over the floor. Oh god, I don't remember making that much mess last night.

I close my eyes again and focus on Peeta. His arms are wrapped so protectively around me.

"Oh gosh! What the hell has happened here?!" I hear a high pitched, posh accent screech. I feel Peeta stir beside me and I slowly open my eyes. I wish the world would just suck me up right now. I'll never hear the end of this.

Right at the foot of the bed stands Effie, a shocked look on her face as she observes me and Peeta.

"Effie!" Peeta exclaims. "What are you doing here?" Hmm. I would also like to know the answer to that question.

"Have you two any idea what time it is?" She asks us. We slowly shake our heads. I have no idea what time we fell asleep last night. I can barely even remember anything last night except from Peeta.

"Well, it's 3pm!" Effie shouts and me and Peeta shoot up into a sitting position. How could it be that late?

"We have to leave in one hour, so get ready now and be at dinner in half an hour!" Effie shouts one last time before leaving the room and slamming the door behind her.

I start laughing and Peeta does too. "I don't regret anything." Peeta says, and pulls me into a kiss.

"Neither do I, last night was amazing."

Peeta's hands feel up and down my back, but I break away from the kiss. "We really do need to get ready." I say.

Peeta frowns. "But I-"

"I do, too." I reply. "But we will have to wait for now." Peeta chuckles and lays back down.

I swing my legs off of the edge of the bed and grab some clean underwear; my black Victoria's Secret ones.

I pull it on and get out of bed. I walk over to my suitcase and pull out a blue summer dress. I glance at Peeta who appears to be staring at me.

"You like what you see?" I ask, striking a pose.

"Yep!" Peeta exclaims, popping the 'p'.

I giggle and pull my summer dress on. I pull out my makeup bag and apply some concealer and grey and black eyeshadow. I apply some eyeliner and a light pink lipstick.

I twist my fringe back to the side of my head and just leave my hair the way it is after brushing it.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" I ask Peeta.

"Oh shit yeah." He says and gets up. He grabs a black and white pinstriped shirt and some brown knee length shorts.

"Ready?" I ask once we both pull our shoes on.

"Ready." He confirms and I grab my camera.

I turn my camera on once we leave the room and grab Peeta's hand. "Hey guys! Sorry this is a late-in-the-day-vlog but I forgot to vlog earlier so I'm very sorry! Anyway, we're going to get some dinner now before the concert tonight, so I'll see you in a minute!"

I close the camera off and enter the elevator. "I wonder if Effie'll tell anybody." I say once the doors close.

"Probably." Peeta replies with a laugh as he put his free arm around my shoulder. "But what went on with her and Haymitch last night?" Peeta wiggles his eyebrows up and down causing me to laugh.

We continue to talk about Haymitch and Effie until we reach the dining room.

"Yes. And there were feathers everywhere!" Effie exclaims and everyone laughs.

Peeta's grip on my hand tightens and I already know what she's talking about.

"Ah, so you two are finally done then." Marvel remarks as we sit down at the table.

"Shut up." I reply and put some food onto my plate.

"Well, you two must've had fun if you made a mess." Haymitch chimes in.

Ugh I can't believe this.

"What about you and Effie? You two looked pretty cosy last night." Peeta shoots back, his words like daggers.

Haymitch and Effie go bright red, and everyone laughs. But I know it will be a long time before this dies out.