Sweet Song

The school bell rang to release its students, including Marinette and Alya. The two were in a deep conversation about the new fashion line when Alya stopped them.

"Hey, you hear that?" Marinette turned her ear to the guitar music. "Who's playing? They sound really good," Alya commented. Marinette shrugged and waved to Alya as she left to investigate.

When Marinette reached the rooftop, she found the culprit of the music: Adrien Agreste. Adrien was Marinette's crush, although he didn't know it. As she listened on, she found that she knew the song. It was an American song by some guy named... Elven? Elvish? Elvis! Yeah, a rock legend! He wrote the song and then people all over started doing covers for the song. Marinette cooly walked over to Adrien and sat down next to him without the blonde boy noticing.

"So, who's the song for?" Adrien jumped a bit at the voice and looked to Marinette with a smile.

"Oh, hey! Didn't see you there. Well, I wanted to learn this song to woo someone I really like..." Marinette, being the girl she is, started to daydream about Adrien singing the song to her.

"Well, if you want I can let you get back to practice." As Marinette got up to leave, Adrien got an idea.

"Hey! Actually, I need a second opinion. Can I play the song for you?" Marinette stopped, her heart racing. She turned around slowly and smiled.

"Uh... S-sure!" She walked back over and say in front of Adrien as he started to play.

"~Wise men say only fools rush in,
But I can't help falling in love with you.
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin,
If I can't help falling in love with you?~" As he sang, Marinette was falling even deeper in love. They both states into each other's eyes longingly, slowly falling in love. At this point, Marinette began to sing with him.

"~Like a river flows, surely to the sea,
Darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be.~"

"~Take my hand...~"
"~Take my whole life too...~"
"~For I can't help falling in love with you~" As the two kept singing, they started to lean toward each other. The song had quite the affect.

"Take my hand.... Take my whole life too... For I can't help falling in love with you...~" At that point they were so close to each other they could have kissed. "~ For I can't help falling in love with you~" But, sadly they didn't. Adrien and Marinette pulled back, a huge blush on both their faces.

"Uh... I gotta go. See ya, Marinette." Adrien ran off, leaving her for a while so she could transform.

----
Chat Noir and Ladybug met up on a random building, when he pulled out a guitar.

"I've been practicing all week and I wanted to sing you something.." As Chat began to sing, Ladybug started to realize that it was the same song Adrien was practicing. Heck, it was the same voice. Only one way to know.

As he sang for a bit, she came in the same place from before. Their voices blended naturally and as they sang, once again they began to lean closer. Finally at the end, instead of pulling back, Chat closed the space between them with a kiss. Ladybug, surprised but knowingly, didn't pull back but deepened it. Soon they pulled back, panting.

"I... I know who you are..." Ladybug panted out. Chat let out a slight gasp, knowing that Ladybug didn't want to tell each other their identities.

"Ladybug, I'm sorry if you're upset about knowin-" At that moment, Chat finally saw that Ladybug was no longer there, but Marinette was. Tears stung her eyes as she smiled.

"I'm probably not who you wanted..." Chat, then, turned back to Adrien and pulled Marinette close.

"You're just who I wanted. Cause I can't help falling in love with you..."

----------------------------------------------
Hey babes!

Wow, Mari really needs more faith in herself. Oh well! Look at that, two updates in one week! Woohoo!

How you doing babes? You okay? It's okay, mama here to help. I love you guys, I swear.

Alright, it's late for me so I gotta sleep. Night babes!

Love ya!
- Ella Kinders