Flowers Part 3

Hey babes (and that one pal in the comments.)
So... I haven't updated in a while and right now I'm writing this at 9:30 pm my time and the car is shaking and my phone is acting mean. Grrrrr...

But that doesn't stop me from writing, right?!

Unfortunately.
----------------------------------------------
That night, Lila was working on Chemistry homework (A/N: to any fans from France, I can't research if you actually study Chemistry. Sorry.), when a quiet tap came from her window. She looked up from her desk to see a familiar Chat Noir in front of her window, hanging upside down like a spider. She opened the window and stepped back as Chat stepped in, avoiding her homework. He didn't seem happy, as his face was twisted into a scowl.

"Plagg says you know who Ladybug really is. How do I know you're not lying?" As he spoke, he stepped closer, making Lila feel very confined.

"Because I do actually know her. And I know who her kwami is. Heck, I know who you are, Adrien Agreste." Chat took a step back in horror, obviously not ready for that rebuttal. Lila, gaining her courage once again, stood straight and crossed her arms. "So, I just need one thing, Kitten."

"Are you blackmailing me?"

"No need. I just need you to make a promise." Chat gave her a glare.

"What do you want me to promise?" He questioned. Her face became softer.

"Promise me that, no matter who she is or how she looks, you will NOT be disappointed with Ladybug IF she ever reveals her identity," she demanded. Chat gave her a look of confusion, making Lila glare. "Promise?"

"Why would I judge who My Lady is? Why is SHE scared of being judged?! I'm the one who's scared! What if she doesn't like me?!" Chat replied, becoming more panicked.

"Oh, trust me. She would never hate you," she mumbled to herself a little too loud, "Hell, she's in love with you."

"What?"

"What?" She realized her volume and became very red, almost revealing Ladybug's identity.

"You said that she's in love with me, right?"

Nodding and shrugging a bit, she replied, "Well, at least you as Adrien. And it's probably so stupid-" Chat's eyes and face lit up and he grabbed up Lila in a tight hug and spun her around.

"You have to let me meet her! Please, I need to know!" Then he put her down, his face glowing red. "I mean, as long as she's okay with it. I don't wanna upset Ladybug, and if revealing herself to me and vise versa would make her upset, I won't do it, even though it makes me hap-" Lila smacked her hand over Chat's mouth, making him silent.

"Don't worry. I'll tell her about it and I'll see what we can do. Now, go home and rest."

Chat left the room and Lila, sighing, laid down on her bed. Her head was empty with no ideas, but as she looked over to her lamp to turn it off, she sat up and smiled. In front of the lamp....

A little Daisy flower.
---------
Lila dragged Adrien (in civilian form) to the Flower Market that Saturday, smirking.

"Lila, what's going on?" Adrien tried to slow down, but it seemed Lila was exceptionally strong.

"Come on!" Finally, they stopped at a stand. Lila took a bouquet of flowers, paid for them, handed them to Adrien, and said, "You'll meet Ladybug. If you see a girl from our class, that's her. Also, she doesn't have blonde hair." Lila left and peeked around the corner as Adrien went exploring. Soon, he spotted Marinette and Marinette spotted him. Their faces went from shocked to delight, and their eyes held love that would burst in a second.

Lila smirked and left, but on her way home, she noticed something about the way. An old man was walking in the street when the light turned red for the crosswalk. It seemed a car was about to hit him, when Lila grabbed his arm and pulled him to the other side that he was trying to reach.

A grunt and groan later, Lila helped the old man up and headed back home. As she pulled out her homework, a small red and black box with Chinese writing fell out. She picked it up and....

A little bunny looking kwami appeared and opened its dark brown eyes with a smile. In a loud and energetic voice, she greeted Lila with a loud, "Hello padrona!"

"Whoa..." Lila held the small kwami in her hands and smiled a bit. "What's your name?"

"I am Défi! You must be Lila." The young girl looked at the grey kwami and noticed the white belly she had.

"You're... a kwami. Like Tikki, and Plagg." At the other kwami's names, Défi's eyes lit up brighter than before.

"You know Tikki?! And Plagg?! How?!"

Lila blushed and rubbed the back of her neck, for some reason embarrassed. "Probably because I know Ladybug and Chat Noir, both hero and civilian form?" Instead of the usual rolling of the eyes she would get from people before when she would tell, Défi whooped and flipped in flight.

"Oh that's wonderful! I really wanna see them again, we were great friends. I suppose that now a couple centuries have passed, the second collection is needed now-"

"Second collection?" Lila tilted her head slightly.

"Yeah! I only know about two collections, but I'm the leader miraculous of the second collection! The first collection leader is a turtle."

Lila could only respond with, "Whoa."

"Now, when can we meet Tikki and Plagg?"
----------
That night, while Ladybug and Chat Noir were on purr-trol, they decided to rest on a rooftop. As they watched the streets below, they heard a strange voice.

"Do you think they'll know who I am?" The voice whispered. Ladybug stood up with yoyo ready to go.

"Who's there?!" She called out. A sneaky figure, who was in the shadows, shifted to the other side of the building. Chat stood and armed himself with his staff.

"Come at us, whoever you are!" Chat cried.

Nothing happened for quite a while.

"Maybe it was just a bird..." Ladybug tried to make reason of it. Then, the figure moved. But, nothing attacked.

"Or a really weird plane...?" Chat tried, unsure of what else to say.

A few front and back flips later, the mysterious figure landed on the roof in a superhero pose. They slowly stood and posed like a hero in a comic book. It was a girl about Ladybug and Chat's age, with dark brown hair that turned ombré at the tips. She wore a grey suit with a white belly, and had bunny ears on top to match. She held a grey hammer with a pink bunny paw print on the faces. And her mask was a pure white with brown shielding.

"It's... Lapin!" She beamed. Ladybug and Chat looked to each other then to Lapin.

"... Lila?" They asked simultaneously.
----------------------------------------------
Hey babes (and pal)

I finally did it! I got out part 3! And, do you like Lila's miraculous? I got the idea after many of you said the fox was for Alya, and since the Bee is supposed to be Amber Bourgeois, I thought she would be great as a rabbit!

Now, what kind of story would you like to see next? Comment next to the options to vote!

A) Ship Story! (Also tell me what ship)

B) Crossover Story (Tell me who to crossover with)

C) Another Origins? (Tell who)

D) Stop writing, you're terrible at it (plz, this a joke option. I can't deal with another Lila week *has Vietnam flashbacks*)

Thanks babes (and pal)! Love ya!

-Ella Kinders