Editing Process for AO3

Hello there.

I'm currently balancing math homework, an essay for my English class (it's studying Harry Potter books), and editing these stories. I figured I'd keep you updated with what's going on.

First, "A Thousand Years." Yeah, I am so uncomfortable with that story now. The idea was sweet, but I don't know how y'all allowed a a little white girl like me to write that Anne Frank was a Miraculous Holder. Seriously, the fuck? You only get away with that shit on Wattpad, dudes. Basically, that's staying on Wattpad. Hell, I might delete it from here too. God, such a terrible story. Unless you've got some ways of improving it.

Second, "#ShipIt". Hey, remember that Season 4 episode where Felix came and disguised himself as Adrien and tried to flirt with Marinette? While acting as Adrien? Do you think Thomas is looking at my shit for inspiration? Lol, nah. I might change it up a bit, just make it that Felix is visiting again.

Third, "Flowers." Let's talk about that. So, y'all were right to hate that story. I absolutely hate Lila right now, and y'all were just warning me. So, we might change it to Chloe, or maybe even Kagami. Up to me. I think that Chloe will be the best one to switch to, however. Honestly, she has a lot of potential for redemption. No matter what Thomas says. Of course, the Miraculous will be changed as well, since she's Queen Bee.

Finally, will I continue to post the new stories here? I don't know. You see, the formatting here is different from AO3, and I also can't log into my Wattpad on my laptop, for some reason. In any case, writing them on my laptop is better for me, and getting new ideas should be better once I watch the rest of the show.

So, now to give you a question: What has been your favorite one-shot? Is it one of the 2-parters? "Flowers"? Tell me about it. Because I love hearing from you guys.

I love you all so very much,
Olivia R.