Frustration to the Umpteenth Degree

A young woman with ombré hair and browned skin sat at a table outside of a cafe, her arms crossed and her face distorted in anger. She was very impatient, so whoever she was to meet must have been late.

"Hey, Alya!" She perked her head up and smiled. A young dark boy with a hat covering his head and headphones around his neck approached, waving wildly. He finally got to the table where the girl, Alya, was sitting. She stood and growled.

"Nino, where have you been?! I've been trying to call you!" Nino shrugged, resting his arms on his legs.

"I... I was helping my mom... With something." Then, he caught his breath and stood straight. "So, why am I here?"

"Because I know the greatest thing ever. I know who Chat Noir is." Nino gasped.

"I know who Ladybug is!"

"What?! How?!" Alya jaw was open in shock.

"Well..."
~~~~ Last Week, or so~~~~

Nino was headed home, after his grandmother finally stopped drowning him in hugs. The streets of Paris were quiet. Which nowadays was normal, since Ladybug and Chat Noir have really gotten crime squared away. Heck, it was so silent, not even water dared run.

As Nino walked on, he looked up to see the Dupain-Chang Family Bakery, where Marinette lived. He reminded himself to get some food from them tomorrow morning, and just as he did, Ladybug landed on Marientte's balcony. He gasped and tilted his head. Why did Ladybug-

Then, with a flash of light, Ladybug detransformed into... Marinette?! Nino's jaw dropped, as Marinette stretched and headed into her room. Then, Nino shook his head and ran back home.
~~~~~~~~~ Present Day~~~~~~~~~~
Alya giggled. "You ran?"

"Well, yeah! I didn't know if she was gonna come back out and see me or whatever!" Alya chuckled.

"I think my story tops yours."

~~~~~~~~~Three Days Ago~~~~~~~~

As an older woman in a number-adorned dress floated through the halls, Alya slipped into one empty classroom and pulled out her phone to video tape. Before she pressed record, however, she heard a rustle in the back of the classroom. She peeked from behind the desks and saw...

Adrien Agreste talking to a small black creature.

"Plagg, come on! Let's go!"

"I'm not finished with my cheese, hang on!" The little black cat was holding a piece of cheese bigger than his head, but soon devoured it in one bite. Then, Adrien called out, while striking a pose, "Plagg, CLAWS OUT!"

In an instant, he changed from supermodel Adrien to famous heroic partner to Ladybug Chat Noir. Alya gasped and hid away once more when Chat ran passed her hiding spot.
~~~~~~~~~~ Present Day~~~~~~~~~

Nino's jaw refused to close.

"And, it's gets better. I was teasing Marinette about this, but look at it!" She pulled out her phone and showed a picture of Adrien, then one of the same picture, only Adrien had a black mask poorly drawn on. It still got to the point: he was Chat Noir.

Nino slumped down into a chair at the table.

"How did we not see?"

Alya shrugged. "Masks can change the face."

"How do they not see?! They're in love with each other!"

"You're telling me! The girl sees him everyday as Adrien and can't talk to him, but slap on a mask and she can even insult him!" She shook her head. "How do they not figure it out?!"

"This is frustrating."

"To the umpteenth degree."
----------------------------------------------
Hi babes and pals!

Thank you for all the suggestions, I got some really great ones! Comment more ideas that you wanna see, and I'll try to write it. I'm sorry I've been so distant on the stories, I've had exam reviews, monologue practice, tests, and speechs; oh my! But, I have been writing! Ish.

Love you babes and pals!
-Ella Kinders