I Saw Marinette Kissing Adrien Underneath the Mistletoe!

It was the week before Christmas, but that didn't Alya from holding a party in the celebration's name! She invited everyone she knew (and liked, so no Chloé) including Marinette, Nino, Rose, Julekta, Nathaniel, Kim, and basically the whole class.

It was finally around 9 pm when Marinette arrived. She wore a green and red sweater, with leggings of little ugly Christmas sweater patterns and dark brown boots. Music was blasting and everyone was having fun, when Marinette finally found Alya and they started to talk.

As they talked, Alya noticed that, under the mistletoe she had hung up, Adrien Agreste stood with a drink. He didn't look like he was doing much, just observing. This made Alya smirk as she grabbed Marinette's arm, dragging her poor friend over.

"Mari, see that?" She pointed to te mistletoe, or at least what was UNDER it. Marinette gasped in happiness, then whisper-yelped in fear. "What are you doing over here? Prince Charming isn't gonna wait all night..." Alya pushed Marinette towards him.

Marinette could feel the blood rushing to her face, and she was pretty sure she couldn't speak. As she got closer, she wished more and more that she was a turtle so she could hide away.

Finally, Alya stopped pushing, as Marinette was finally under the mistletoe. Turns out Adrien was leaning against the wall, but he noticed (after Alya left) that Marinette was standing all alone. He approached her and tapped her shoulder.

She squeaked and turned to Adrien, her face turning cherry red. He laughed.

"So, why aren't you dancing? I saw you out there. You dance wonderfully." She giggled and looked away.

"W-w-Why aren't y-y-you out there dancing? Seems like you're pretty good yourself." He chuckled, his head looking up and noticing the mistletoe.

"Nah, I don't dance," he replied. "But, hey, what's that?" Marinette looked up just as Adrien leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She squeaked and slapped her hands over her mouth, now completely red again. After a few moments, the two giggled and went to the dance floor.
-----
The next day at school, the class was abuzz. Someone (kinda obvious) snapped a picture of Marinette being kissed under the mistletoe by Adrien! Chloe, obviously, wasn't happy. But, no matter how much she tried to get a reaction out of her, Marinette was still daydreaming happily. Adrien, too.
----------------------------------------------
Hi babes and pals!
Look at that, twice in one day?! Is it a miracle?!

No, it's boredom and no hunger driving me right now. Bluh...

Comment again what stories you'd like to see and I'll try to write 'em!

Love ya babes and pals!
-Ella Kinders