Chapter 30

Shannon's P.O.V

I wake up earlier then cammie to get ready for the proposal, I already know how I'm going to do it. We're going to go to the beach with heather and we'll go for a walk and heather will be recording everything, and I'll sit her down on a bench and propose. I got the ring from heathers room and stuffed it into my pocket.
"What are you doing?" Cammie asked
"Oh I uh...heather had my phone charger and I was getting it back" I lie
"Okay? I'm excited for the beach today!"
"Me too it'll be fun"
"Yeah I'll go get ready right now"
"Okay I'll be there in a sec"
"That was close" heather says
"I know I thought she saw me put it in my pocket" I say
"Can I see it one more time?"
"Fine" I say and pull it out
"Shannon it's so beautiful, I'm so happy for you"
"Thanks, is the camera all charged?" I ask nervously
"Yeah Shan it's all charged up, oh I can't wait I'm so excited!"
"Me too, okay I'm going to get changed" I walk out of heathers room and go into ours and see cammie struggling to tie her bathing-suit. I walk over and help her tie it.
"Thanks" she says and kisses my cheek
"Mmhhmm" I nod. We all got ready and went in heathers car. Once we got to the beach my heart sunk in my chest, she laid down her beach towel and started tanning. Heather looked at me and smiled, I was so nervous I could barley breath.
"I'm going in the water" I say
"Okay Shan" cam replies, I just kind of put my feet my water and go back.
"Hey cam do you want to go for a walk" I ask
"Not really, do you want to?" She says
"Yeah just to the park and back, please"
"Fine" she sighs "but you have to buy me a drink when we get back"
"I'll buy you anything when we get back"
"Okay...?"
We start walking and I see the bench, there are people sitting there so I have to think of a different plan. But I see nothing, I don't know what to do and I start panicking.
"You okay?" Cammie asks
"Yes I'm perfect" she turns around to look at people talking and I get on one knee. "Camden Scott you are the absolute love of my life, I can't imagine doing anything without you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and I'm hoping maybe you'll love me for the rest of yours" I tell her and pull out the ring, she co era her mouth with one hand and begins to cry.
"Well...it's about fucking time!" She yells, I stand up and hug her putting my head in her shoulder "took you long enough" she says with a cracked voice.
"I was so scared you where going to say no"
"I would never"
"You guys congratulations!" Heather yells, cammie turns and laughs, heather hugs us while we're still hugging each other. "Aww, cammie look at the ring did you see the ring" cammie smiles and looks down at the ring, her smile begins to get wider and I put the ring on her finger.
"I'm going to be a bride!" She says starting to cry again.

Cammies P.O.V

On our way home I can't stop looking at the ring it's so beautiful, Shannon can't stop looking at me and I can't stop looking at the ring. I turn my fave towards hers and kiss her.
"Do you like it?" Shan asked
"Oh I'm in love with it" I smile
"Good I was so nervous" I smile at her and give her another kiss "the best part is, heather got it all on video"
"Really?!" I ask
"Yeah I did but I'm not a professional like you two" she jokes
"I'm going to watch it over and over again"
"I was thinking that maybe we should make a video announcing our engagement for YouTube"
"Yes everyone will freak!"
We get home and u immediately run into the room and wait for Shannon to set up the camera.
"You ready" she asks
"Yes!" I say excited, she starts recording and sits down.
"Hi guys my names Shannon and this..." She points at me "is my beautiful FIANCÉ cammie! She grabs my hand and holds up the ring.
"Yes it's true Shannon Beveridge did propose and yes I did cry but why tell you when we can show you" I said that because I knew Shannon was going to edit in the proposal video
"Yep she's officially mine guys, she's going to be my wife" she says kissing my cheek. "But I guess the other questions we have is, cammie are you going to take my last name or are you going to keep yours?"
"Well you stole my heart so it's only fair if I steal your last name"
"True, so Camden Mary-Elise Beveridge...that has a nice ring to it"
"Yes it does, well I'm going to go and tell people that I'm engaged so bye guys love you and I love you" I say kissing Shan. I text everyone as Shannon ends the video, once she's finished she comes into the living room with me and lays on top of me.
"We can tell people later, I want to cuddle with my fiancé" she says wrapping her arms around me.

*okay so I love writing about this so I'm probably going to be updating all day so be on stand by*
-author