Chapter 10

Cammies P.O.V

I woke up to the squeak of my bedroom door, it was my mom. Shannon was spooning me which made me feel uncomfortable that my mom was seeing it but whatever. "I made you guys dinner if you want it" she whispered
"Thanks we'll be out in a minute" I whisper back, she closed the door and left. I roll over and look at Shannon, who was dreaming because her eyes where moving rapidly, and kiss her forehead. She squints her eyes and moved around, I stroked her hair and she woke up. "Baby, do you want to eat dinner" I ask
"Yeah, sounds good" she said stretching. I grab her hand and walk out of the room, once she sees my family she clenches to my arm. She sits right next to me and waits to be served, my brother sat across from us and my dad sat on my side and my mom sat on her side. My mom set the plate in front of Shannon, and then in front of everyone else. "So Shannon how old are you" my dad asked
"I'm 21" she answered then grabbed my hand
"So your still in college?"
"Yes I am"
"What do you study?"
"Well I'm majoring in finance and minoring in Spanish"
"What I dint know you knew Spanish" I say
"I was speaking Spanish when you where at my house" she laughed
"I thought you where just making up words" I laugh back. My parents and my brother kept on asking Shannon really uncomfortable questions that I don't even think she had time to eat because she was answering questions. It was all going fine until my mom asked, "Shannon do you think that maybe you and cammie will get married one day?". Shannon looked at me and smiled.
"Well ma'am I'm not looking to get married right now because I'm still young and need to experience more, but...if after a couple years and me and your daughter are still together, I couldn't think of a better partner than cammie" Shannon reassured. My mom looked at my dad then at me then at Shannon and said "cammie has found a wonderful girl, and I can't wait to see how you guys turn out"
"Okay well thanks for dinner guys but me and Shannon are going to bed" I say. I grab Shannon's hand and she takes her napkin from off her lap and wipes her face then follows me but says, "dinner was great thank you". I drag her in my room and kiss her in the door way, I close the door behind me and kiss her again. She tries to sneak her tongue into my mouth and I let it, she lays me in the bed and we just lay there making out. She begins kissing my neck, I can feel her soft hair rub against my cheek, she runs her hand up my shirt and grabs my boob. She starts back up my neck and kisses my lips, our tongues touching, our lips move in sync. She bits my bottom lip and starts kissing down my neck, her hand still on my boob, she pulls up my shirts and starts running her tongue up and down my stomach. But then she ruins the moment by blowing on my stomach which tickled and I screamed. She laughed and tried doing it again but I put my hands over my stomach. She finally stops trying to tickle me and I ask, "do you want to watch YouTube videos?"
"Sure but just not any of mine because there embarrassing" she says back
"You have a YouTube channel?!"
"Yeah I thought you knew that"
"Obviously not! We got to watch them now"
"Cammie no!". I gave her a puppy dog face and she says "fine"
"Yay, okay what your username...is it nowthisisliving...yes it is I'm typing it in". We sat in bed and watched her YouTube videos until there where all over.
"What did I tell you there-"
"Let's make one" I say
"What, umm okay then let's" she says back. We get on the couch and begin making a video called "The girlfriend tag".

Shannon's P.O.V

After we finish making the video it was already 12:30 and I was tired. I went into cammies room and put on some pajamas and walked back out the door, I'm sure everyone was already asleep because cammie came up to me and whispered in my ear, "tonight I'm all yours, so...take me". I could feel myself beginning to blush as she grabs my hand and leads me closer to her, I begin kissing her. I pin her against the wall, my hand on her right side as my other hand is on her neck. The kiss deepens and she disconnected and looked into my eyes "take it slow" she says "haven't been with you in a while"
"I will" I say kissing her neck "I promise". I begin taking her cloths away from her body and she leads me into the bedroom. She's almost completely naked, as she lays on the bed I taking off my shirt and I unbutton my pants. I crawl up to her, laying my body on top of hers, she stops again and looks into my eyes and smirks, I smile at her and begin kissing down her body. I get to the top of her underwear and look up at her for reassurance, she nods and I take it off leaving her whole vagina revealed. I kiss her inner thigh and begin giving her pleasure, she pulls my hair and moans. After she finished I go back up to her and kiss her, I leave my hand down by her vagina and enter in one finger, her mouth opens and reaches her hand toward my neck. Her other hand lay on the other side of the bed grabbing the sheets, I slide my hand down her arm and to her hand laying my palm in hers and intertwined our fingers, she layed her head back on the pillow and stared into my eyes and put both hands on my face and said, "God how I've missed those eyes", I smiled and started kissing her again. I could feel her body beginning to sweet, after I had finished cammie she rolled my on my back and began taking off the rest of my cloths. She kissed around my breasts and started her way down, I started breathing heavily until she reached the top off my underwear, she looked up and I shook my head no. I wasn't ready, not yet, she came back up and whispered "whenever your ready, I'll make you tremble". I smile and we started making out until after about 10 minutes I say "cammie...destroy me", she grinned and did just as I said. I tried so hard not to scream, I grabbed the sheets and pulled her hair, anything I could to keep myself from screaming. Once she had finally finished she ran her tongue up my body, I got goosebumps, and reached my face. "Good job" I whisper my voice trembling. She smiled and kissed me, I laid on top of her and she rubbed my back causing me to slowly drift asleep.