Chapter 40

Cammies P.O.V

I finished watching the video we made. I had no idea Shannon was going to do that. Of course I started tearing up and wanted to say something back to her, but I was speechless. I walked into the living room and saw Shannon sitting on the couch with her legs crossed. Roman was laying on her lap, she glanced over at me and saw that I was crying.
"I'll be right back buddy just keep watching t.v" she tells Roman and gets up. She looked at me concerned and led me into the hallway.
"What's wrong?" She whispered. I just hugged her tight, my arms completely wrapped around her and she just hugged back probably confused.
"I love you.." I said
"I love you too can" she replied
"Thanks for giving me a family too"
"You saw the video?"
"Yeah". Shannon smiled really big then kissed me.
"It was all true, I really can't imagine my life without you"

---------1 YEAR LATER--------

"Okay" the doctor said "everything looks completely healthy cammie."
"Good...no extra fingers or toes" I said
The doctor laughed "no it all looks good. Would you like to know the sex?"
"We know plenty about sex.." Shannon said
"The sex of the baby" the doctor laughed. Me and Shannon both looked at each other and we both kinda decided.
"yes please" I say
"Okay, Shannon and cammie, congratulations you're having a daughter." She said.
"Oh my god!" I yelled and reached for Shannon who's jaw dropped to the floor "she's a girl!"
"We're having a daughter!" Shannon said with a cracked voice.

Shannon's P.O.V

"No!" I laugh "you are not naming our daughter that!"
"Why not" cam says disappointed
"It's a weird name!"
"Okay then how about, hannah?"
"It's okay but I don't think we should name her until we see her". Cammie rolled her eyes and smiled.
"Fine then, have your classy cliché shit" she joked. I reached for her hand and grabbed it, playing with her fingers. Her eyes locked on me and mine in the road. I was happy to be having a girl.
"Oh god.." I said
"What" cam asked
"I have to deal with two cammies" I joked
"Shut up!" She laughed and kissed my cheek.

*IM BACK!!! Sorry for the delay I was debating whether or not I should keep writing giving the current 'shacam' split up...please let's have a moment of silence..........ANYWAY!!!! Enjoy this chapter and I need some baby names. Thanks guys!!!*

Sincerely-
Author