Nothing but an assistant

{Casandra's POV}

My life is stressful...

My life is consisted of running around, following orders, flying to different countries everyday. It was hard being Michael Jackson's assistant. I had to follow him around twenty-four seven and do everything for him. Many would kill to be in my position, but I didn't get any recognition. I was no one special, I was simply just there. I wasn't someone that he would talk about, I was just forgotten about and simply acknowledged when he needed my assistance with something. This is the reason I despised him so much. He treated me like shit and I hated it.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone threw a towel at my face. I scowled at Michael as I removed the sweat soaked towel off of my face. His concert had just finished and he was heading towards his dressing room, I followed.

He walked into his dressing room and shut the door in my face. I stopped the door with my arm then walked in shutting the door behind him. I walked over to him were he was removing his top and changing. "Michael, you have a meet up in 15 minutes with some children from the hospital then you'll be done for the day." I informed him. He looked so happy about meeting the children as he truly love children. He was so good with children you would've thought he had some of his own, but obviously he didn't. He nodded and sat down on the couch that was in his dressing room. I picked up his clothes from the floor and folded them in a pile on a dresser. "Could you please get me some water" He asked, well rather ordered me. The poor man was exhausted. He has been up since early this morning and has been on his feet all day. I did feel sorry for him but that didn't give him a reason to be so rude to me. I followed his instructions and went outside to a table with food and drinks. I picked up a water for him and returned. I walked over to give it to him and he snatched it out of my hands. Oh how I wanted to take it back and ditch it at his face. I walked away and mumbled to myself. "Oh yeah thanks Jasmine, thank you for getting this for me." I mimicked his voice to myself. "Did you say something?" He said in a stern tone. "I didn't say anything." I was quick to reply as I didn't him to get mad at me, I didn't like it when he got mad. "That's what I thought." he replied taking a sip of his water.

I took my seat in the corner and went through some paper work whilst I waited for Michael to go see the children. It was actually so annoying that I had to follow him around everywhere as I couldn't do anything for my self and I'm constantly up thinking about my work.

I was broken from my chain of thoughts when the door opened and Michael walked outside. I quickly followed him to a room where there where about 15 kids that had some terminal illness. It was really quiet sad that they wouldn't live. They would be taken away so early in life and they wouldn't have experienced things that everyone else does. It was good though that Michael could make their dreams come true though. Just them being in his presence was enough for them to be completely astonished. Although I didn't like Michael very much it was such an experience to just sit and watch him with the children. I didn't understand how someone so rude and awful could completely change to a nurturing person around kids. I wish that someday the father to my children will be similar to Michael in the sense that he cares for his children.

I sat in the back whilst Michael took pictures and things with the children. As much I loved seeing the kids happy I just really wanted the night to end. I was so exhausted. After this we had to go to the hotel and then the time is mine... I couldn't wait.

The kids were now just leaving now so I collected myself and waited for Michael. I awaited outside of Michael's dressing room with Bill for Michael. When he came out we made a move. We went through the back exit to the car and we slipped in, Bill driving. It was silent for a while and it was an awkward silence, it always was with Michael. "So how are you feeling tonight?" Bill asked Michael. They made small talk for while just ignoring me. Me and Bill got along really well actually, but he tried to ignore me while around Michael as he knows the way Michael feels bout me, nothing more than an assistant. It didn't take long to get to the hotel so we got there quickly. We had to enter through the back door/kitchen door so we didn't cause a mob and no one got hurt. Bill escorted us to our floor then he left. " Alright, see you two. Don't kill each other" he chuckled then left. Michael started walking towards his room and I followed as my room was two doors down. "You have an interview early tomorrow morning. Make sure your awake." I told him before he shut his door. Well that was rude. He better make sure he's awake otherwise he is gonna be sorry for it. I shook it off and continued to my suite. I unlocked the door and as soon as I got in I took off my heels. I required to look smart and proper for my job. I guess it sorta makes sense, you wouldn't want to look like shit when your working for Michael Jackson. I laid back on my bed exhausted. I really didn't want to take a shower, i would just have to get up extra early tomorrow morning and take one.

It didn't take lone for me to drift off into a sleep. I needed energy for tomorrows hectic day.