Koala park

{Just thought I should add the picture of Michael at the Koala park. I went there a couple of years ago and saw the picture on the wall. I fangirled so hard,, I nearly cried. Thank you for taking the time to ready my story. I'm gong back to school in two days so I will try my hardest to upload but with year 11 mid semester exams coming up, it will be hard. Love you lots, Jasmine}

{Michael's POV}

I was ecstatic. I can't believe she said yes. It had been a week since I asked her and we were now in Perth. I honestly loved Perth so much (hehe... I'm from Perth) and I now love it more that Casey is with me. We didn't have anything on today so I could spend some time with Casey. It felt so good calling her mine. We have bonded so strongly just in the couple of days that we have been together it was unbelievable. I wanted to go to an animal park today. I loved animals and there was one that was recommended that I go to so Casey had organised it with them. I skipped happily to Casey's room. for once I was the one going to get her, I couldn't help it, I was just so excited. I knocked on the door and waited for her. She opened the door and I smiled at her. "Your actually ready before me?" She chuckled and I pulled her into a hug. "I'm just o excited." I let go of her and stepped back looking at her. "You look lovely today" I complemented her earning a blush on her cheeks. I stayed there a little while before Bill cleared his throat awkwardly. "Alright love birds, lets get going shall we?" His comment made both myself and Casey blush. We walked behind Bill hand in hand and we followed Bill to the back exit to the car. As we were in the car Casey's phone began to ring so she picked it up. "Hello?" I listened. I didn't want to eavesdrop but she was right there, it couldn't be avoided. "Yeah, I'll come after I go to the koala park. I know, I'm so sorry. Look I'll explain it to you when I get there. Okay, I love you. Bye" I looked at her questioningly. She stayed quiet but I wanted answers. I know it was none of my business but it was bothering me. We were supposed to spend the day together. "Who was that? " I asked shifting in my seat. "Oh... That was my grandmother. I was hoping to see her after this. I haven't seen her and the rest of my family since I moved. " I was a little confused. I thought she always loved in America. "But aren't you from America?" I frowned in confusion. "I was actually born in Perth and lived her until my grandparents tried to take custody over me. My parents left not wanting to hand me over and I've luved in America ever since." She had a slight frown but she was still smiling. Who would've ever thought, she doesn't even have the Aussie accent, well I never really payed attention to her accent so I'm not really sure. "Michael? I would really love if you could come with me." She took my hand. I felt flattered. We had only been together for a short amount of time and she wants me to meet her family? I mean wow, I don't know what to say. "I would be honoured." I smiled squeezing my hand around hers a little.

{Casandra's POV}

I was glad that Michael wanted to come with me to see my family. I hadn't seen them in a long time so I don't know if they know that I work for him. I know they wont know that we are together though. I didn't want to really tell the public that we were a thing yet. I wasn't ready for the crazy fans and paparazzi's. I mean, the incident a couple of weeks ago was hard for me, and that was only little. Imagine what would happen if I was dating the king of pop, I would probably die. "Wow!!! Look at him go!" Michael giggled excitedly as we watched a kangaroo jump away from him. There were many animals here such as kangaroo, koalas (obviously), birds, horses, donkeys and much more. I wasn't overly surprised or excited by them because lets be honest, in Australia there are kangaroos just casually lounging around on the street and koalas up in trees, it wasn't something I hadn't seen before. The park manager had shut down the park for us so we wouldn't have any crazy fans to deal with. "Look Casey... Oh I touched it!!" I smiled at Michael. He was really a child at heart and it was adorable. I chuckled at him and he came and stood next to me and took my hand. I looked down at it and started to pull away. "Casey, it's okay. No one is here." He said reassuring me that it would be perfectly fine to hold hands. I nodded and took his hand again. We walked around some more hand in hand petting the animals and taking pictures. "Mr Jackson, would you like to hold her?" A worker said referring to the koala on his hip. Michael let go of my hand and practically ran over to him taking the koala from the worker. "Casey, take a picture." He turned to me and I snapped a picture. I went over to him and petted the koala's back. "Isn't she beautiful Casey?" He asked. "Yeah, she's pretty gorgeous." I chuckled.