Date night

{So I've been home sick all this week so I am sorry if this chapter isn't good in advance. I am just aching all around and my eyes won't focus. Oh!!!! AND I GOT THE MOONWALK BOOK!!!! I'm so excited to read it.
Happy reading, Jasmine♡}

{Michael's POV}

Tonight's the night. I hope Casey gets blown away with what I've planned for her. I've been planning it practically all week now. Ever since we got back. The big event wasn't going to happen till later tonight so I just wanted to do something chilled and relaxed today.
I was just in my room reading in bed when I got a knock at my door. It was around nine in the morning so I wasn't sure who it was but I could only guess that it was Casey. "Yeah." I answered, giving them a signal to come in. I watched as Casey emerged from behind the door. Seeing her instantly put a smile on my face. I was so grateful that I had someone like her to call mine. I patted the spot beside me motioning for her to come sit with me. "Morning beautiful." I kissed her forhead when she got under the covers. "Morning my Applehead." She giggled and I scofed. I put my book aside and wrapped her in my arms tightly.  "What's up?" I questioned her. She looked up at me with the cutest eyes. "Nothing, I just wanted to come cuddle." She looked at my hands and started playing with my fingers. She was adorable today, I don't know what it was about today though. I mean she is beautiful everyday, but today she was glowing.

We just sat like that for most of the day, just talking and cuddling. It was all I wanted right now. As much as I wanted to just stay there all day though, I thought it was time to get up and get ready. I was getting up slowly when Casey pulled me back. "Where are you going?" She groaned. "You have to go get ready. We are going out." I told her casually like it was no big deal, it was though. I couldn't wait. "What? When did we decide this?" She got up questioning me. "Since I decided. Now go get dressed." I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I've chosen an outfit for you, it's on your bed." I whispered in her ear making her shiver.

{Casandra's POV}

I could feel his breathe against my lips. I shivered. I couldn't take him being this close, it was making my knees weak. I nodded silently and shuffled to my room.  When I walked in I immediately saw an outfit displayed on my bed. Gosh... Michael and his ways. He had a pretty good taste in fashion so I was happy with what he picked out. There on my bed was a beautiful red fitted dress with nude heels (I have added a photo of what I wanted her to wear at the top instead of Michael for this one). I put everything on and put my hair in a French twist with some loose curls to frame my face. I applied some makeup and gathered a clutch to put my things in. I was just taking one last look at myself in the mirror when Michael knocked on the door and walked in. "Wow." he stared at  me in awe. I was actually glad I could make him feel like that, it was... satisfying. "You look beautiful." He managed to breathe out. His compliment left a blush on my cheeks. I put my hands to my cheeks to conceal my embarrassment. He gave me a weird look before coming over to me and taking my hands away from my face. "Don't be like that. Your beautiful and you know it. There's no need to be embarrassed by it." I smiled at him before pulling away and getting something. "Are you ready to go?" He asked as I came back to him. I nodded and we headed out the door down the stairs to the car. I wonder where we were going. Well, I am dressed nicely so, we obviously were going to go some place nice. We entered the car and I sat there in silence. "Michael where are we going?" I asked him. I knew I was not going to get an answer but at least I tried. "Nope!! It's a surprise." He shook his head sealing his lips shut and throwing away the key. I laughed at his child like actions, it was cute.

Before long we arrived at a restaurant. It looked really expensive, and that was only from the outside. Luckily no fans or paparazzi had realised we had travelled here so it was fairly quiet. Michael got out and took me by his hand as we went to the entrance. As soon as I walked inside I was breathe taken. It was a really nice restaurant , definitely for the wealthy though. We were taken to a private area where there was a table for two and even that was beautiful. "Oh wow. This is beautiful." I breathed out. Michael chuckled and pulled out my chair for me as I sat down. "Thank you." I thanked hi before he was seated himself. "Well, this is a surprise." I told him smiling. He looked at me and once again chuckled to himself. "There are many more to come." He grinned mysteriously. I hated being in anticipation, don't get me wrong I love surprises but I just hated not knowing what the surprise was. We talked for a while we waited for our food to come. This was a really fancy restaurant that even there menu was too fancy for me. Half of things on there I didn't even know what they were, it must've of cost a fortune. "Michael, this dinner must of cost a fortune, you really didn't have to." I told him. He gave me a serious look and I was a little taken aback. "Casandra, I wanted to do this for you. It doesn't matter how much it cost." He told me. I knew Michael had more many than he knew what to do with but I couldn't help but feel guilty for him spending it on me. "Casey, don't worry." He assured me.

"I am stuffed." I let out a groan as I rubbed my belly. I was full. I had eaten so much food it wasn't funny... seriously. Michael laughed at me in amusement. We were getting ready to leave as the dinner was paid prior to arrival so we didn't have to pay the bill. "Do you wanna leave?" He asked me getting up and walking over to me. He helped me up and  stumbled on my heels. I must've had one too many glasses of wine. I regained myself and we started to walk out. As we neared the entrance there was a growing sound. I couldn't quiet make out what it was until I saw Bill's sympathetic look towards us. There must've been about 100 people crowded around the entrance yelling and screaming Michael's name. Michael looked down at me with a worried expression since he knows how much I don't like getting crowded by fans and paps. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked tightening his grip on my hand. I nodded swallowing the lump that was in my throat, I just needed to get over this because it was inevitable with being with Michael. We walked behind Bill as he guided us to the car. There were some extra security guards helping out so it wasn't too bad. But as if god wanted to make my day a living hell I was pulled away from Michaels grip. I let out a squeal of surprise. "Michael!" I called out but he just stood there watching me. What was wrong with him. I was getting harassed by people and he just stood there. This really felt like Deja vu to me, and it was what I never wanted again. People where yelling in my ear asking all these question about mine and Michael's relationship. Great. We forgot to keep on the low profile. Now the tabloids would blow up. I was overwhelmed by everything that I started to feel dizzy. And just like a click of the finger, I fell to the ground hitting my head on the cold paving.

I looked out to see Michael still standing there frozen and Bill running over. The last thing heard before I passed out was Bill calling my name as darkness overcame me.

{I am so sorry that I didn't update the whole week. I was off sick and I didn't have the motivation to write but I hope this chapter satisfies you. I love you forever and always, Jasmine♡}