The Big Day ♡

{Song of the day is Loving You and This Is It}

{Casandra's POV}

"Casey just calm down alright. We have everything. You need to relax and let us do the work. We don'twant the bride having a breakdown." La Toya told me as she made me sit in my chair ao the makeup artist could continue my makeup. I couldn't help it. I was so nervous even know I knew what to expect. It's just I had been dreaming about this day for years and I wanted it to be perfect, you know? "Alright." I sighed as I relaxed a little and closed my eyes.

I always found it soothing when someone put makeup on me. I could sit there for hours upon hours just letting people put thibgs on my face with soft brushes. Speaking of brushes my hair was being dealt with as well. To be honest, I felt like a princess. "Alright chick. We are finished with..." the makeup artist looked down at her watch, "15 minutes to spare." The mere thought of getting married to Michael, the love of my life in 15 minutes nade butterflies errupt in my stomach. I was so excited but nervous as hell at the same time. "Ahhh! I'm so excited!" Janet was at my side holding Faith on her hips. "Yeah I guess..." I couldn't help but sound upset. "What's wrong? Are you having second thoughts. Please God let it not be that your having second thoughts." She rambled on and gave Faith to La Toya so she could speak with me. "No it's not that. I don't know really. I just don't want Michael to feel like he is going to be stuck with me for the rest of his life. I want him to be happy." I started to tear but had to quickly fan my eyes to dry them out so my beautiful makeup wouldn't be ruined. "Casandra. Are you kidding me?" I was a little taken aback by her tone but I allowed her to continue. "Don't you realise that YOU make Michael happy? He can't live without you. He loves you so much. He didn't want me to tell you but I will, he used to call me when he was on tour late at night and sob to me. He's in pain when he isn't with you. Don't think for a second that you would be a burden to him because you are not. He loves you with all his heart and would not want to spend his life with anyone other than you." Her speech was wonderful, it opened my eyes to a lot of things in mine and Michael's relationship. I reached over and embraced her tightly and tried not to cry. "You know I love you right?" I told her and we both giggled until she pulled me up from our spot on the hotel couch. "Alright! Enough girly talk. We have a wedding to attend to." Janet said to everyone really. We all scattered and got back to putting on my dress.

{Michael's POV}

I have never been so nervous in my life. Not even as nervous as the times where I have to do things for my career. This has topped all my experiences as the most nervous one. I was standing beneath the wedding arch, a nervous wreck. I smoothed out my suit. I had opted for a traditional black and white suit but with a beige pocket handkerchief with a beige coloured flower tucked neatly into my jacket. We were awaiting the brides arrival, it wouldn't be long now before I can make vows to the love of my life. I was so excited to spend the rest of my life with her. I would ask for no one else to share my every breath with. She completes me, makes me feel alive. "You okay mate?" Jermaine nudged my shoulder obviously seeing the worried expression that was plastered on my face. "I'm just nervous." I assured him as we waited. We weren't leaving for very long before the music had started again and everyone stood up looking behind them. I was so excited to see what Casey looked like, I knew she would look absolutely stunning and beautiful, but I was also so curious. It felt like time had stopped the moment I saw my beautiful fiancé emerge to the isle. Words could not describe how beautiful she was. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. I could not hold them back. This was the most beautiful moment of my life. She looked nervous but didn't fail to give me a soothing smile. She clung to my fathers arm. She didn't want her birth family to be apart of this event so it was to everyone's surprise when she had asked Joseph to walk her down the isle. He hadn't liked her at first, but I guess she grew on him because he loves her so much. I was glad I found someone like Casandra because she is the first women that everyone in my family actually loved, they loved her like their own sibling or child.