Flying to Australia

{Michael's POV}

I was awoken by my curtains being opened, the sun blinding me. I sheilded my eyes and brang my sheets up to my face. "Get up! We have to leave today" Casey throw my blankets off of me. Its been about a week since she told me about what happened. We seemed to have been getting along better. We still weren't like best friends but we didn't hold any grudges against each other.

Today we were going back on tour. We would be flying to Australia today. I was looking forward to it. I've been there a couple of times and everytime had been a good experience. The fans were also so kind. Not like any other fans from around the world, they were just different.

I finally got up and shooed her out of my room so I could get changed. I sluggishly got ready. I dressed in a my usual black slacks, I paired it with a blue button down shirt with a white under shirt. I combed my hair into a pint and let some curls rest upon my face. I wore my usual black loafers with white socks. I put on my aviators and grabbed my luggage.
I had already packed my things the night before so all I had to do this morning was get up and leave.

I let one of the Neverland staff take my luggage whilst I went down the stairs. I was a little hungry so I went into the kitchen to ask for some. I was just expending Kai in the kitchen but I was greeted by Casey. "Morning. " She escorted me to the table where she placed a plate of delicious bagels infront of me. "Eat up. We have to leave soon" She left. Her making breakfast was a lovely gesture, I appreciated it heaps. I think she's been trying to build our friendship since the other day. Every since then I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. Well not really her but just what she's been through and how could she be so strong when she's so broken?

{Casandra's POV }

"Is that everything?" Bill asked as I nodded as I ensured that all of Michael's luggage was in the car. From today onwards, my life was going to be so hectic. We were continuing tour for the next couple of months and I would be do busy. I don't know how I'll be able to cope.

We needed to be at the airport soon so I went inside to get Michael. I went into the kitchen where he was last seated but he wasn't there. I looked around ams I found him standing at the house entry just staring at the house. "Michael. We have to leave now" He turned around and looked at me. " I'm gonna miss this place" He sighed starting towards the car. " Yeah but at least you'll have tour" I tried to make him feel better about leaving. "I hate to tour" He whined like a baby. "Oh. Get over it." I retorted and walked ahead to the car. I hopped into the car and awaited Michael's presence. When he got in we imeadiatly left, it wasn't going to take us long to get to the airport.

The car ride was mostly silent. I have realised lately that it was pretty awkward between myself and Michael. Ever since telling him about my secret I've been trying to avoid him. I didn't want him to see me. I already knew he thought I was weak, but he hasn't voiced it. I can just tell by his actions. I rested my head on the car window on the ride there. I was so tired, I woke up too early to get things ready. I think I'm just going to sleep on the flight there. It would take roughly about 19 and a half hours to fly there so I should be well rested by then, but the jetlag will be fun.

We pulled up at the airport and were escorted directly to Michael's jet. I don't understand how the fans always know where Michael is going because nothing has been said about our departure but as per usual, there were already fans waiting to get a glimpse of Michael. We where escorted by Bill and some security guards. As we entered I quickly took my usual seat near the window and settled down. Michael sat across from me and got his notebook out. He liked to write in his notebook while he can, I've noticed throughout the years. We waited for a couple of minutes for everyone to get set then we started to move. Michael stiffened in his seat. I felt bad for the guy. He hated flying, he had the biggest fear of it. "Michael... you alright?" I asked. He relaxed a little and nodded. "Yeah I'm okay." he didn't like to say that he was scared, we just all knew. I gave him a questioning look then leaned back fastening my seatbelt. After a while of the plane slowly manoeuvring into place it started to pick up speed for lift off. Michael's hands tightened his grip on the arm rest and closed his eyes. He truly was petrified of flying, I mean wasn't everyone just a little, but the poor mans got it bad. I put my hand on his knee to comfort him and he opened his eyes. He glanced down at my hand then smiled, a look of relief on his face. I wanted to comfort him as I couldn't bare to see him frightened. After we ascended I took my hand off of his knee and looked at the beautiful skyline from the window.

I started to wonder, why do I care about his feelings so much. Why do I care if he is frightened or not. He has always been not very nice to me and I've never thought twice about it but now I do. I don't understand our relationship. Are we friends? I don't know but the more I think about it the more I start to think of Michael.

...His skin is perfect. Oh don't even get me started on his smile. I loved it. His curls brought me to my knees and his eyes were so deep and thoughtful. I could get lost for hours in them...

What!? Girl snap out of it. Why do I suddenly think of these things? I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked up and sure enough, there he was, staring, smirking at me. I scoffed and shut my eyes, resting. I was hoping to fall asleep fast because my thoughts are annoying me.

Could I like him? I mean more than a friend?