I Need My Privacy

{Song of the day is Morphine and Just Good Friends. I'm sorry this is uploaded so late in the week. It's been pretty stressful this week with test but one more day to go, but then I have to work. It will be the first time I've worked in like 4 weeks. I am not looking forward to it thought, I don't like my boss. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I tried to make it interesting. Love you heaps, Jasmine♡ }

{Michael's POV }

It has been about a week since the 'incident' and myself and Casey were fine. She had forgiven me and I have surprisingly forgave myself. I made sure everytime we went out though the security was almost doubled, even tripled. I had been writing a few different songs lately so today I wanted to try and make some demo tapes for them. I had a little studio on the ranch so I wanted to get to it fairly early, you know to just get it over with. I looked at a clock as I passed it and it read 8:30am. Casey wasn't awake yet so I didn't want to bother. I headed to the studio with my notebook that had my songs in. I entered and got everything set up. I went into the booth and sat down taking a deap breathe. I began to sing and the words flew so freely out my mouth.

"Ain't the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
To get the story you need, so you can bury me
You've got the people confused, you tell the stories you choose
You try to get me to lose the man I really am

You keep on stalking me, invading my privacy
won't you just let me be
'cause you cameras can't control, the minds of those who know
That you'll even sell your soul just to get a story sold

I need my privacy, I need my privacy
So paparazzi, get away from me

Some of you still wonder why, one of my friends had to die
To get a message across, that yet you haven't heard
My friend was chased and confused, like many others I knew
But on that cold winter night, my pride was snatched away

Now she get no second chance, she just ridiculed and harassed
Please tell my why
No there's a lesson to learn, respect's not given, it's earned
Stop maliciously attacking my integrity

Now there's a lesson to learn, stories are twisted and turned
Stop maliciously attacking my integrity"

This is a song that I truley relate to. I just don't understand why everyone wants a piece of me. Yeah I know I'm Michael Jackson, but honestly,  I'm just like everyome else. I hated it so much. I loved the fans and all but I really do have no privacy... at all. And the fact that I don't impacts so many more people than just me. It seems like everyone I'm seen in public with is instantly confined to being inside and never coming out because they will be mobed or even stalked. I hated the fact that so many people suffer because they want to hang out with their friend. If I could have anything,  just a wish it would be to be like everyone else. No attention,  just like the old days before I became famous. I was so lost in thought that I got the fright of my life when I heard someone clapping, I basically jumped out of my skin. I looked to the window to the other side of the studio and saw a very scruffy Casey standing there. She looked scruffy because she looked like she just woke up with her very messy bed hair and panda eyes. It actually looked more cute than anything. I smiled as I stood up to go over to her. As I emerged from the booth I was greeted with a warm embrace. I snuggled my head into the crook of her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. "Morning beautiful." I mumbled against her skin. I felt her chuckle a little before she replied with her own greeting. "That was a beautiful song," She told me as we made our way over to the couch that was situated in the studio. I smiled at her compliment, it meant a lot because I had been working on that song for some time now. "But is that how you really feel Michael?" She asked her expression a little sad which caused me to feel a little upset. I just generally got upset about the context behind this song, it was something that bugged me, a lot. I was once again brought back to reality with the gentle touch of Casey's hand on my leg. "Well, it's really inevitable so there's no point complaining about it." I told Casey not wanting to make it a big deal. I looked over at her and her expression hardened. "No Michael, it's not okay. If you feel this way you should speak to someone about it, I mean I understand that it is inevitable but it's not good to keep your feelings to yourself. " She sighed rubbing circles on my leg. She was right, but it wasn't like I had anyone to talk to anyway, it would just be a waist of their time. "It's not like anyone would want to listen to my problems anyway." Now I just sounded like a little brat, why was I so stubborn? I hated it. "Michael! You have so many people that would love to sit and listen to your problems, they can help you. I am always here if you wanted, no one would ever say it is a waist of their time." She told me strictly. She was right, even just speaking to her now about this was making me feel so much better about everything, and that's why I loved her. She was someone that truly understood me.

{Casandra's POV}

"Michael stop!!" I squealed as I was squirted with water. Myself and Michael were currently outside having a water fight, so far I was loosing. I just don't understand how he was so fast and sneaky, he could never loose as far as I'm concerned. He hardly had any water on him and so far I was basically drenched, my top sticking to me. "NEVER!!!!" He screamed and giggled like a little child, it was the cutest thing I had ever heard. I was happy that Michal had spoken to me this morning because he seemed happier, more bubbly. I was running around like a mad man trying to escape the water that Michael was squirting at me. I was running away when I got a great idea, so I continued to run but slowed down a bit so he could catch up. I then suddenly 'tripped' over. I let out a fake yelp and pretended I had hurt myself. I could hear Michael drop his things and run over to me. "Oh my god Casey are you okay?" He sounded sincerely concerned so I felt a little cruel for pranking him like this but it was so worth it. As he got closer I struggled to keep my giggles at bay, I got my water gun ready and when he was close enough I rolled over wetting him. He screamed and I shrieked with laughter as I got up and further wet Michael. I think by this point it was fare to say that I won the fight. Michael was trying to shield himself but he was drenched, it was no use. "Hey that's not fair, I thought you hurt yourself." He whined like a sour looser. "Oh come on baby, it was funny and also..." I dragged it on. "I WON!!!!" I shouted and started running away from him chasing me. "Well let me give you a congratulation hug then. Come here!" He chased me around until he caught me giving me a massive hug wetting me again. I was semi dry before then. We laughed a little more about a childish behaviour then he grabbed my cheek. "Thank you for being my girl... You make every day worth living." He inched closer then before I knew it we were sharing one of our special kisses.

It never ceased to amaze me of how he made me feel, it always felt like the first kiss we shared, it was magical.

{So every time I think about the guy I like I get the worst butterflies. It is so bad, I don't understand why he makes me feel this way, I just wish I could speak to him. I thought the water fight thing was so cute in this part and oh guys!!! We are over 300 reads, that means a lot to me. I mean I am trying so hard with this. This is the most I've ever published with any story and I couldn't do it without you guys so thank you. I love you, Jasmine ♡ }